RJ Caswen: We Had to Do What Was Best for You

Summary: Ricky and EJ are married, and one day, a married couple whom they knew back when they were in high school shows up at their house, and introduces their daughter who's been revealed she's Ricky and EJ's daughter. From the couple's request, Ricky and EJ invites their biological daughter into their home and they get to know her as they tell her a truthful story about why they had to give her away when they were young.
---------------------
*Prologue*

Ricky and EJ Caswen have been happily married and they have two sons. But there was one tiny detail that happened to them back when they were quite young: Ricky was pregnant, and he and EJ gave their baby up for adoption.

It was around their senior year of high school when Ricky told EJ about his pregnancy at school one day. They were scared as hell when they thought how impossible it may have seemed. Of course, they loved each other very much and they wanted to have kids together some day, but not at that time while they were still in high school. A few days after doing some thinking, Ricky and EJ decided to carry on with the pregnancy, but they both agreed to give their baby up for adoption in the end. When Ricky and EJ told Mike about the pregnancy, he was disappointed with the boys, but after Ricky and EJ explained about the plan, Mike gave his support to them as he was very supportive for his son ever since Lynne was out of the picture after Ricky came out bi to her. However, Cash was pissed off at his son for doing something stupid, and his wife was scared for EJ, and it took a little while for the three of them to talk to each other again after EJ stayed with Ricky and Mike.

Ricky and EJ had found a couple: the Crawleys. Genevieve Crawley was an doctor, and her British husband, Arthur was a college professor. When Ricky and EJ met the couple, they talked about how they had wanted to have a baby after they have had a hard time trying to start a family. And in the end, the Crawleys were the perfect choice for Ricky and EJ to give their baby to. Months had passed for Ricky and EJ after having to keep up with their school work and doctors appointments and all, and they were drawing to a close of their school year. A couple weeks before they were about to graduate, Ricky went into labor, and EJ was a big support at the hospital. Hours later, Ricky gave birth to a baby girl, and the Crawleys were happy to receive a daughter.

As time went on, Ricky and EJ's lives were getting better: they graduated high school together, went to college, got jobs, got married and had two sons together: Noah who was six and Cooper who was almost four. But on the other hand, they would often think about their daughter year after year since giving her up for adoption, and they wished to see her just this once. And then, it finally happened one day.
-----------------------
*the Caswen household*

Ricky and EJ were doing some housework while their sons, Noah and Cooper were out in the backyard, playing, until the doorbell rang out.

"Hey babe, could you get that?" EJ called from the kitchen where he was doing dishes.

"Sure, Eej!" Ricky called back when he was on the couch, folding laundry.

Ricky got up from the couch when he stopped folding the clothes and went to the door to answer it. And the second he did, his eyes popped wide to see two people he'd never thought he would recognized since high school.

"Mr. and Mrs. Crawley?" Ricky was in surprise.

"Ricky Bowen. How wonderful it is to see you again," Arthur Crawley greeted in his British accent and with a smile.

"Hi, Ricky. Long time, no see," Genevieve Crawley greeted happily.

"Hi. It's great to see you both. Oh, and it's actually Caswen now, Mr. Crawley," Ricky showed his wedding ring on his finger.

"Ah. You and EJ got married after these years?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, sir," Ricky answered.

"How nice. We're very happy for the both of you," Genevieve replied.