Jatt: You Are the Love of My Life (A Valentine's Day Story)

Summary: Josh and Matt have been together as a couple for a few years, and Valentine's Day is coming up. And while Matt is out, Josh feels a little sick and he makes a visit to the doctor. When Josh finds out why he's sick, a beautiful thing begins to change his life forever. So, Josh needs to tell Matt the news.

Title based on the song by Sammy Kershaw.
--------------------
Josh and Matt had been together for about three years since HSMTMTS, and they made a cute couple. They had been in love with each other while they were on set, filming some scenes together. As they both came out as members of LGBTQ community, Matt finally had the courage to ask Josh out on a date after the show was wrapped up, and they developed romantic feelings for each other.

Then about a year later, Matt asked Josh to move in with him, which he then did. Josh has been doing well with promoting his music and Matt would often get an acting gig booked from one to another. The two have been supportive to each other at the times they succeeded, and the difficult times when Josh would have issues with his mental health and Matt would be right over his shoulder.

As a couple more years passed, Josh and Matt have been happy together. A while back, they talked about what their future would be like if they ever had a family together. Even though, they could be a little competitive with each other on wether their first child would be a son or a daughter to adore. After talking about it, they agreed to wait until it was the right time to start a family together. But then, something was about to change their lives forever.
----------------------
*Valentine's Day*

It was Valentine's Day, and Josh and Matt were going out to a restaurant tonight. However, Josh had been feeling a little sick lately, so he booked an appointment to see a doctor for late in the afternoon and find out what was causing for him to vomit. He told Matt about the appointment while he was out running a few errands, and he said he would be okay. During the appointment, Josh explained to a female doctor, Dr. Harris, about the symptoms he was having, and Dr. Harris ran some tests on him.

And when Dr. Harris came back with the results...

"Okay, Josh. Your results says you're in good health. But there is one tiny thing that you might find it hard to believe," Dr. Harris began to speak.

Josh started to look a bit pale as he was not aware to hear what was going on.

"What is it?" he asked.

"It says here that you are pregnant," Dr. Harris announced to him.

Josh froze in shock for a minute until he chuckled awkwardly.

"This has gotta be some mistake. I can't be pregnant," Josh was in denial.

"Well, maybe I could do an ultrasound on your abdomen, so I could prove it to you?" Dr. Harris suggested.

Josh had a moment to think about it, and then he nodded in agreement if this was the only way to get proof he was pregnant.

"Okay Josh, I'm gonna need to lay back and adjust your shirt up a bit," Dr. Harris instructed him.

Josh obeyed her command by lying down on his back and moving his shirt up from the bottom a bit. Dr. Harris squirted some gel onto his stomach and started moving the little wand around as she kept an eye on the screen until a tiny little blob appeared.

"Oh, look Josh. See here?" Dr. Harris pointed at the screen.

Josh looked over at the blob on the screen, and that blob happened to be a baby. He was even more shocked.

"Oh my god. Am I...?" Josh started feeling speechless.

"Yes, you really are pregnant," Dr. Harris gave out a small smile.