RJ Caswen: I Won't Give Up: Prologue Pt. 2

Note: More of their love story life
----------------------
*when Ricki and EJ asked out each other (a month later)*

After a little while with what was happening to her parents, Ricki was better and happy, and it was all thanks to EJ for helping her cope through. Some of Ricki's friends and Miss Jenn would check in on her to see how was doing. With rehearsals going well, and a few scenes that needed a little work, Ricki and EJ had perfect in those scenes they were going over together.

On personal time, Ricki would have a little girl talk with Nini and Gina about how she had been in love with EJ. And then, there was one time when EJ and Big Red had a guy talk, and as Big Red cared about Ricki, he warned EJ that if he did anything to hurt her, he would hunt him and kill him. Even when Big Red was joking but being serious, EJ promised he would not do anything to break Ricki's heart. EJ's cousin, Ashlyn would talk to each her cousin and Ricki on how they really liked each other.

One day at Ricki's house, Ricki and EJ were going over some lines for one of the scenes for the musical. However, EJ got a little frustrated whenever he messed up his lines while trying to get into character with Ricki.

"Ugh! I'm never gonna get the scene right!"

Then he flopped himself down to the couch.

"Easy, EJ. You know that my dad would get mad, because of how the couch won't fix itself if it breaks," Ricki gave out a fair warning.

"Sorry, Ricki," EJ apologized.

"It's okay. It's been a long day," Ricki rubbed his shoulder.

"I know it's hard to stay in character, but we'll get there and be ready before we know it."

"Yeah, you're right," EJ agreed.

"Do you wanna take a break for today and watch a movie?" Ricki asked.

"Sure," EJ answered.

Then Ricki turned on the tv and EJ grabbed a couple snacks from the kitchen. They were watching a Disney movie and enjoying each other's company. They would each glance over at each other at a time until Ricky was about to talk.

"EJ?"

"Yeah?"

Before Ricki could say anything, she paused the movie for a second to talk to EJ.

"So, are you doing something next weekend?" Ricki was wondering.

"No. Why?" EJ questioned.

"Well, there's this homecoming dance that our friends are gonna go to, and I wanted to know if you wanted to go... with me?" Ricki nervously asked.

EJ was taken by surprise as if he was never asked out by a girl before, because back in the old days, he asked out his old girlfriends on dates. Then Ricki was feeling embarrassed as she was making an idiot of herself.

"Actually, forget that I asked. I mean, a homecoming dance sounds a little cliche. So, I guess maybe you don't wanna go, anyway. Unless if you're going with someone else, which is totally underst---"

"Ricki..." EJ interrupted.

Ricki closed her mouth and let EJ talk.

"You know, this is actually sound funny, because..."

EJ paused himself and went into his pocket to reach for something, which appeared to be a couple of tickets. Homecoming dance tickets. Ricki was surprised.

"EJ, what... How did you...?" Ricki was speechless.

"I got these, because I was gonna ask you to the homecoming dance... as my date," EJ explained.