Jatt: Off-Screen Hookup Pt. 2

later that evening*

Josh was at home, getting ready to go out to dinner with Matt. He couldn't tell if it was a date or not, but Josh and Matt were going to figure things out on what to do about the baby. He showered up, found some nice clothes to wear, and fixed his hair up a bit. While finishing up, Josh was calling Olivia. The two had a friendly argument as Olivia could tell it might be a date and Josh tried telling her it wasn't.

"I'm telling you this might be a date!" Olivia told Josh.

"Liv, Matt and I are just going out to dinner, and I'd highly doubt this would ever be a date."

"But you guys are just gonna talk about what you should about the baby, right? I mean, I know that you and me had some differences last year, but it's getting better for us now that we've pushed it all aside. And I've seen how long you've been gazing over at Matt since you two met on the set and how you've been dying to be together with him and then had a little thing a month ago," Olivia stated.

"I know. I'm sorry, I'm just not sure, alright? We're just gonna take things slow and figure out on what to do about my pregnancy, which is still scaring me," Josh said.

"Don't be scared. I have a feeling that Matt would wanna keep the baby if you want that too," Olivia predicted.

"You really think so?"

"I know so."

Josh smiled, thinking Olivia could be right. Then he glanced at the clock that said 6:45.

"Listen Olivia, I gotta go. Matt will be arriving in fifteen minutes and I gotta look my best," Josh told Olivia.

"Okay. Talk soon," Olivia said.

"Alright, later," Josh ended the call before he went to finish getting ready.

While he was at it, he looked at his reflection in the mirror and put a hand on his stomach that was barely bloating.

"Can't believe this is really happening," Josh whispered to himself.

He never felt this scared of his life, but he was going to work something out with the baby.
------------------------
*15 minutes later*

After Josh finished up getting ready, he went out the front door where Matt's car pulled up on the driveway. Josh walked up to the car and got in next to Matt.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"You look nice," Josh said.

"Thanks. So do you," Matt said it back.

"Thanks," Josh replied.

Then Matt backed up the car and he and Josh drove to a nice restaurant, one of the finest in L.A..
----------------------
*restaurant*

When they got there, Matt ordered a club sandwich while Josh ordered a bowl of pasta as the least nauseated food he could eat. The food arrived a little bit later and while eating, they were talking about the baby.

"So, how are you gonna tell everyone you're pregnant?" Matt asked.

"I don't know. I mean, Olivia was the only person who found out herself and I had to explain it to her before you," Josh stated.

"Look Josh, whatever it is you need, I'm here to help. I can't let you go through this whole thing alone. I can't let the hate get to you like how it did before. After thinking about what you tried to tell me, I thought I should be there for you," Matt said.

"And you still can, which would really mean a lot. But I need to figure out how to tell my family and our friends from the show," Josh told him.

"We can figure it out together," Matt said.