RJ Caswen: Never Grow Up Pt. 4

Notes: Ellie, Ricky and EJ find out the gender of the baby, quick details of Ellie's pregnancy, and the birth.

Side note: EJ/M: EJ's mom
----------------------
*two months later*

Ellie's POV
I finally started showing quite a bit in my pregnancy since I was back in my own home, and I have a great loving, supporting family by my side. I've been doing great on keeping up with my classes at school, I worked so hard at Salt Lake Slices (however, Uncle Big Red would remind me to not work too hard and relax), and I've been keeping up with my doctors appointments. Plus, I've been having these weird cravings whenever I eat for two. At school, some of the kids were being a little judgmental about my baby bump, but I couldn't let any of them come after me for being the pregnant girl in the school, because I've read about teen pregnancies before.

Around some time, I made up with Paige when she apologized to me about the incident between her and my ex-boyfriend, whom I then told about my pregnancy a week after hearing my baby's heartbeat when he asked me to meet up with him. Derek and I talked things over, and he apologized about what happened that night with Paige and said he wanted to be there for me and our baby. When I wasn't as sure about it at first, he told me how he was in the same situation from before with his former best friend and his old girlfriend before me, and it was idiotic of him for trying to get even with these people.

Afterwards, I allowed Derek to be a part of the baby's life as he was going to help me out and become responsible, but we were not planning on getting back together as he needed some time to learn on how to regain my trust. And my dads's trust too since they were pissed off at him for knocking me up and breaking my heart as we were both talking to them about his mistakes and he apologized to them.

As time was passing and I was just at the second semester of my senior year, I couldn't wait to become a mommy to my little one.
----------------------
*at the doctors*

My dads were with me at the doctors where I was going to find out the sex of the baby, but Derek couldn't be a part of the moment due to his busy job. He had been working as a chef in the kitchen at a restaurant since he was great at cooking when he used to make us dinner back while we were dating. A little while back, my dads and brothers made a small bet on what the baby was going to be, and my dads's friends were doing the same. Daddy R. and Mikey, with Aunts Ash, Maddie, Uncles Big Red, Andy and Jet, and Grandpas Mike and Cash were all thinking it might be a boy, and Daddy E. and Sam, with Aunts Nini, Gina, Kourtney, Emmy, Uncles Carlos and Seb, and Grandmas Lynne and (EJ/M) were thinking it might be a girl. Neither of them didn't matter to me as long as it was healthy and I was going to love it.

I was in the room with my dads while we were waiting for Dr. Scott. Even though, I was nervous.

"You doing okay, sweetheart?" Daddy R. asked.

"Yeah, Dad. I'm kind of nervous about this," I said.

"It's okay to be nervous," Daddy R. told me.

"But what if something goes wrong with my baby?" I questioned as I started to fear a little.

Then Daddy E. came up and give my hand a squeeze in a gentle way.

"El, honey, nothing's gonna go wrong with your baby. But if Dr. Scott ever sees something about it, I promise you that your father and I are gonna be right next to you the whole time. I know how scared you've been, but we both love you very much, and after what happened for a couple of months, we're never gonna let you go again," Daddy E. said to me.

I smiled a bit as I relaxed, hoping he could be right. Then Dr. Scott entered in.

"Hi, Ellie. How are you feeling today?" Dr. Scott asked.