RJ Caswen: The Breakup Pt. 2: Need You Now

Part two: Ricky Facetimes with Big Red and Ashlyn, which Nini also joins in with them for a little bit, and they talk about EJ. The three friends encourage Ricky to talk to EJ again and tell him about the baby. Then he finally reaches out to him but leaves a voicemail. And then EJ receives Ricky's voicemail and plans to see him.

Title based on the song by Lady Antebellum.
-----------------------
*present*

Ricky closed up the scrapbook and set it aside after he thought about the breakup and what Nini told him. A week later, Ricky started writing songs about his breakup and how sad he was to let the love of his life go. But the breakup hadn't been lasting long. He thought he would be ready to move on from EJ by then, but he wasn't. He then had not wanted to move on anymore since the moment he found out he was pregnant when Nini took him to a doctor a few weeks later.

When he found out he was pregnant, he did not think it was possible, but he was very scared about this detail. Then Nini told Ricky she was going to stick by his side throughout the pregnancy. She was even with him when he had to tell his parents and the rest of his friends, and they gave him their support. But Ricky knew that raising a baby was going to be a lot of hard work, so he had been keeping up with school while he found a job recently. So far, he was keeping things in balance.

Ricky didn't have work today as he was taking a day off to relax. But in regret, he didn't tell EJ about the pregnancy because they still weren't speaking to each other and he wasn't sure if they were ready to talk yet.

Then his phone started ringing and he picked it up to see who it was. He noticed Big Red's contact on his screen waiting for him to Facetime. The same thing was going on his laptop on his desk. So Ricky got up from his bed and went to sit himself on a chair to hop onto his laptop to answer Big Red's Facetime call.

"Hey Red!" Ricky greeted.

"Hey, what's up buddy!" Big Red also greeted.

"Hey Ricky!" Ashlyn was there with Big Red on the screen.

"Hi Ash!" Ricky waved.

"So, how's Baby Girl Bowen doing?" Big Red had given Ricky's unborn baby a little nickname since after Ricky told his best friend and the others he was having a girl.

Ricky moved himself up to show off his tiny rounded belly where he placed his hand on it while it was on the camera for Big Red and Ashlyn to see.

"She's doing great and she's healthy. She's been doing little movements a lot lately," Ricky updated.

"Oh my god! Your bump is so cute!" Ashlyn was gushing over.

"You're doing great, dude. I'm proud of you," Big Red complimented.

"Thanks Red," Ricky thanked his friend.

"Oh Biggie, I still can't believe we're gonna be an auntie and an uncle!" Ashlyn said with excitement.

"I know, me neither!" Big Red agreed.

"Yeah, I can't wait to meet her as much as you guys too," Ricky added.

"Ricky, I'm back!" The voice came from Nini.

"In here, Neens!" Ricky called back.

"Nini's here?" Big Red asked.

"Yeah. She got back just now after she was at the recording studio today and I had the place to myself for a little while," Ricky explained.

Then Nini entered the room and saw Ashlyn and Big Red on the Facetime.

"Hey guys!" Nini got next to Ricky and joined in on the call.

"Hi Nini!" Big Red and Ashlyn waved at her.