RJ Caswen: The Breakup Pt. 5: You Belong with Me

Part Five: Ricky and EJ have spent their years as parents to their baby girl, Savannah during college. And the parents talk about new plans for the future with their daughter being involved in, which is why EJ has an important question he likes to ask Ricky. But what will EJ ask, and what will Ricky say?

Note: I'm gonna flash-forward Ricky and EJ's lives to the future with their daughter Savannah. And I'll be adding an epilogue.

Title based on the song by Taylor Swift.
——————————
*aftermath: a few years later*

Things could not have been better for Ricky and EJ as new parents to their little girl, Savannah.

Ever since they had gotten back together and brought home Savannah, Ricky and EJ were trying to figure things out as their first year of college was ending. Ricky was still going to his music school since he still wanted to have a music career someday. As for EJ, he thought about putting his major of becoming an actor on hold, so he could focus on helping Ricky with their daughter. They also talked about how they always wanted to have a place of their own, but Ricky couldn't abandoned Savannah's nursery in his and Nini's apartment after it was decorated and EJ literally just moved into a floor below them.

And that was when Nini talked to Ricky and EJ about how she decided to move out, so she could let EJ to move in with Ricky and take care of their daughter before they head back to their schools by August. She thought it was going to be hard that she and Ricky were not going to be roommates anymore afterwards, but Nini would have wanted what was best for her life as planned and support her best friend by being happy for him. Meanwhile, Gina had her life all figured out as she was moving into a place of her own around L.A. where she could transfer to a new school which included a studio for a dance class, and she then offered Nini to live with her so they could be together everyday. Coincidentally, Gina was going to be in the same building as Ricky, EJ and Nini, but a couple floors above.

So during the summer, the four had gotten help from their parents and friends with all the switching around the apartments of the same building. Nini moved her things out of her old room until it was empty and she thought Ricky and EJ might need it as a spare room incase. And then, Nini and Gina moved their stuff all together into their new apartment, while as EJ was moving in with Ricky, he arranged space for some of his things in the apartment and they planned to use Ricky's bedroom to share as a couple. After moving everything around from one apartment to another, everything was perfect as everyone finally got settled in.

Throughout the rest of the summer, Ricky and EJ couldn't be happier to spend time with their beautiful little baby daughter. And as they were about to go back to school, Ricky and EJ were having trouble finding a caretaker for Savannah until they found a daycare center. And then on, either Ricky or EJ could take Savannah in the morning to the daycare center on their ways to school and to their jobs after a few classes. Then one of them would pick up their daughter at the end of the day or they would ask Nini and Gina to pick her up and babysit her until they get back.

And so then on, things either had gone smoothly or didn't go the way they should have been, but Ricky and EJ could always figure out a new plan.

A couple of years later, EJ decided to get his major for acting back on track. And later on, he had been in a few plays at school while Ricky had been keeping with his music at school as he worked on a few new songs and started his own YouTube channel to promote his new music. By the last year of college, Ricky and EJ were about to graduate from their schools and they have praised each other for everything they've worked for while they had been good parents to sweet little Savannah Love.

The night before their college graduations, EJ had something special planned. He was going to ask Ricky to marry him.
--------------------
*the RJ Caswen graduation day*