RJ Caswen: Something More Than Just an Award

Summary: The Academy Awards, one of the most magical nights that only happens once a year. But that magical night is about to change. As EJ accepts his Oscar, his husband Ricky starts going into labor.

Notes: (N/O/M) means name of the movie, meaning you can call it whatever title of movie EJ is in you want. (I honestly can't think of a good title and a plot summary for it). And (F/P/C) means film production company as (N/O/A) means name of actress (whoever matters since I'm kind of too lazy to think of who). Along with EJ, I wrote in Ryan Reynolds and Ansel Elgort having their first Oscar nominations as well, so that makes them three actors with their first nominations. Meanwhile, I wrote a second nomination for Rami Malek and a third for Eddie Redmayne. Even though, who knows when in real life, those two guys could ever get nominated again? Because if they do someday, it'd be such a dream!

Side-note: I wrote this in honor of the Oscars coming up. Though I don't really watch it a lot because it could be boring to just sit and watch throughout the whole show. But I knew a story written by someone on Wattpad I was inspired by, which is why and how I've written this story but a little different than what I've read about.

Okay, that's all I have to say. Enjoy the story! 😁
-------------------------
Ricky and EJ have been married for a few years and they are expecting their first child.

Ricky has been a singer/songwriter and has won several music awards, including the Grammys. And EJ has been an actor in movies and tv, where he started out small until he gotten quite big. And it was because of the love and support of each other. Ricky and EJ have had dated throughout high school and college, and have been living in Los Angeles in between times where the two have had amazing careers for years. And on the one night during the launch party of Ricky's third album, EJ proposed to Ricky, and they got married a year and a half later.

Some time after the wedding, EJ was a leading man in this movie called (N/O/M), in which he actually had written about back while he was in college and dating Ricky as he was booked in-between acting jobs he had. His story, before it then got turned into a movie he starred in, was based on the events of his life during high school as he was figuring himself out until he came to a sense upon his bisexuality in between times he fell in love with Ricky and how difficult it was for him coming out to his parents, who then graciously accepted their son and that they loved him no matter what would happen.

Even though, he worried at times that his story for a movie like that might not be good enough. He had about a few rejections from those film production companies after sending in a script about his movie until a producer from (F/P/C) gave EJ a call and telling him that the writers had showed him the script of his movie, and they all loved it as they felt his inspiration from his story. So the producer offered EJ a deal to film it as he could also star in it. EJ was blessed that he was going to get his movie filmed as he was going to star in it.

A year after the movie was wrapped up, the night of the premiere was a successful night that summer, and Ricky was even there to support his husband. It was also the same night when Ricky told EJ he was pregnant. They were both thrilled about becoming fathers, but agreed to wait a little while to tell everyone else. Later on, they told their parents, EJ's cousin, Ashlyn, who also had been his manager since the start of his acting career, and close friends since high school. And then they told their fans, about most gave out their best wishes to the couple but a few sent out hate, which would not put an effect on them.

With his movie succeeding and a baby on the way, EJ's life, even with Ricky involved in it, could not have gotten better. EJ had been nominated for some awards, and he had few several wins, including a Golden Globe. And with the Academy Awards coming up, there had been predictions on who and which movies should be nominated. However, EJ highly doubted that he would ever get nominated for an Oscar as if he either might not be ready or not good enough for that when Ricky was talking to him about it. EJ asked his husband to promise to not get his hopes up too high while they were on the subject. But one day, it suddenly, yet officially happened.
-------------------------
*a few months earlier*