RJ Caswen: Prom Night, Baby! Pt. 2

Note: Lily's last name is (L/L/N)

*in the gym*

Everyone had arrived at the gym, and they were all fascinated by these amazing decorations used as a part of the theme. Everybody was excited, though Ricky seemed kind of nervous because there were so many kids, but he knew EJ would never leave his side.

"Ah, hello Wildcats."

The group heard where that voice was coming as someone appeared by walking by, and they knew who it was... Lily.

"Unbelievable," Ricky said under his breath.

They were all not pleased to be seeing her.

"What do you want, Lily?" EJ questioned sarcastically.

"Oh, nothing. Except can I just say how lovely it is to see you all on this fine evening," Lily said with a fake smile and enthusiasm.

"Oh, shut up, Lily! We all know why you're here and what you came here for," Ashlyn told her.

"You mean besides getting my chance at winning prom queen?" Lily smirked.

"Please go away. Whatever you're about to say, neither of us wanna hear it," Big Red said.

"Yeah, we're only here to have ourselves a good time, not for you to rain on our parade," Maddox added.

"EJ chose Ricky over you, and they're both really happy right now as ever. And can I say for the record that you've been very petty. It's been over between you two and you need to get over him," Seb stated.

"Yeah, this, right here... not happening! Never ever! Not even a chance on your life!" Carlos gestured EJ.

"Okay, thank you, guys. Don't overdo it," EJ stopped his friends.

"Whatever you have planned next, those little mind games of yours have gotta stop," Ashlyn protested.

"Oh, please. You should all know that preggers over here doesn't deserve that thing inside his stomach and this handsome guy standing next to him," Lily was being nasty as she referred to the baby in Ricky's belly and EJ.

It made everyone mad when Ricky felt uncomfortable with that terrible nickname and hurt when his baby was called "that thing" as he put his hands on his stomach.

"Watch it, Lily," EJ warned her as he put an arm in front of Ricky for protection.

"Just go away and leave us alone," Andy told her.

"Oh, but why? I like chatting with my fellow classmates, whom a few of them are about to graduate, and their dates for tonight," Lily faked her sweetness.

"Lily, we're not kidding. You better start walking away right now, or else..." Gina started to threaten Lily.

"Or else what?" Lily asked as she crossed her arms.

"Someone will get hurt," Gina finished.

"And would that someone be either me or any of you? Because there's gonna be a chance that one of your lives will be in a living hell," Lily said as she looked at everyone and only glanced at Ricky.

"Do you wanna a piece of me? Let's take it outside, just you and me! Let's go!" Emmy stepped in as she wanted to fight her.

"Emmy, don't. I'll handle this," EJ told her softly.

Lily went back to her fake smile.

"Well, it was nice running into you all, but I gotta go catch up with some friends now. Oh, and EJ, you better be saving a dance for when we win prom king and queen."