RJ Caswen: I Won't Give Up Pt. 2

Note: The events of Ricki's pregnancy.
--------------------
Ever since the talk, Ricki and EJ had decided to go through the whole pregnancy and here's what happened throughout the last eight months...
------------------
*telling the parents* 

After talking about the pregnancy, Ricki and EJ were about to tell their parents when they brought them together at EJ's house. The parents sat on the couch as Ricki and EJ stood in front of them.

"Mom, Dad, Mr. Bowen, the reason why Ricki and I brought you all here is because we've been together for a while now, so we have something we want to tell you and we both hope for you all to understand," EJ started off.

The parents listened closely.

"I'm pregnant, and we want to keep the baby," Ricki announced.

Mike and the Caswells then went into shock, and Ricki and EJ were getting scared about what they were going to say to them. Then Mike stood up and walked up to his daughter.

"Ricki, is that true?" Mike asked.

Ricki nervously nodded and replied, "Yes."

Then the three looked over at EJ's parents who stood up, even though Mrs. Caswell was frightened for her son and Cash had a very stern look on his face.

"Mom? Dad?" EJ asked.

"Wow, EJ. I uh... Um... Cash, is there anything you wanna say about this?" Mrs. Caswell looked over at her husband.

Cash looked at his wife and then back at his son.

"EJ, may we have a word with you, please?" Cash was getting pissed.

EJ nervously walked with his parents to the kitchen as they were about to have a discussion while Ricki and Mike stayed.

"Are you mad?" Ricki asked her father.

"No, sweetheart. I'm not mad at you, and I'm not mad at EJ," Mike gently told her.

"ELIJAH JAMES CASWELL, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" Cash yelled.

And so, Ricki and Mike overheard the argument between Cash and EJ, though Mrs. Caswell tried to stay calm as she was being reasonable. Mike pulled his daughter close to him and held her in his arms while Cash was furious at his son about the decision he made without even consulting his parents. And in the conclusion of the argument, Cash walked out of the kitchen with EJ and Mrs. Caswell following behind.

Cash looked at EJ for the final time.

"My son would never be such a disgrace in this family, but you, as far as I'm concerned, are no longer my son," Cash said coldly.

EJ's heart was struck by his father's words, but his eyebrows scrunched down with how he felt for that.

"Fine! If this is how it's gonna be, then I don't have a dad anymore. And if you're about to kick me out, you're a little late on that one, because I'm moving out as planned. I'm gonna go stay with Ricki and her dad, and I'm never coming back here," EJ talked back at him.

EJ stormed upstairs to his room while his parents looked over at Ricki. Cash gave out a disgusted look at Ricki and stormed off, but Mrs. Caswell walked to her as she was being sincere as she was concerned about her. Ricki and Mrs. Caswell had a little heart-to-heart when they both perspectively loved EJ, and Ricki would not do anything to take EJ away from Mrs. Caswell. And Mrs. Caswell told her that becoming a mother at a young age was going to be a lot of responsibility, but Ricki said she could handle this, especially with EJ by her side.

EJ came back down with a few bags of his things he needed. The moment was heartbreaking as he told his mom he was so sorry, and he said he would call her. EJ and Mrs. Caswell hugged each other goodbye before he left with Ricki and Mike. EJ took his car as he followed Ricki and her dad to their house.
----------------------
*Ricki's house*