RJ Caswen: Never Grow Up: Epilogue (Ellie's POV)

My life couldn't be amazing with my baby boy, Jonah.

After Jonah was born, Grandpas Mike and Cash and Grandmas Lynne and (EJ/M) came by for a visit, so they get to meet their great-grandson, and they were gushing over the little guy. Then I got more visits from Auntie Ash and Aunt Maddie, Uncles Big Red and Andy with their twins, Adam and Esther, and Uncle Jet with his wife and two boys since they were the only ones who ever stayed in Salt Lake. And then Aunts Nini and Gina when they came from L.A. with their daughter, Chloe, Uncles Seb and Carlos from NYC with their kids, Francisca and Diego, Aunt Kourtney from Long Beach with her husband and two daughters, Jada and Halo, and Aunt Emmy from Boston.

I spent my summer taking care of my son, and I've been getting help from Derek, my dads, my brothers, Paige and some of my loved ones. Whenever I have to be expected for work at Salt Lake Slices, I would Paige or Derek to watch Jonah for a while until my shift was over. Not long after having Jonah, I started to feel sparks between me and Derek again while we were parenting. On my 18th birthday, we officially got back together when we were having dinner he cooked for me at his apartment while my dads were babysitting Jonah that night. At the end of summer, Derek asked me to move into his apartment, so he would take care of me and Jonah, and that I would apply to SLCC by the next year.

My dads could not be more proud of me and Derek as parents when we had been taking care of our little boy, and Derek finally regained my trust and my dads's after becoming the man I fell in love with.

A few years later, I graduated from SLCC, and me, Derek and Jonah blossomed into a small, perfect family. By my 21st birthday, Derek asked me to marry him. We got married a year later, and then we got offered a couple of jobs, which meant that we were going to have to move to Seattle. Over the years later, our family grew a little more when I had a few more kids, another son named Mason, and twin daughters named Poppy and Delilah, and I have kept in touch with my fathers and my brothers, whom I will forever love dearly while I'm in a different city.

And that was my story about family, acceptance, and love.

End.

-----------------
Thanks for reading this! I'll have more ready soon!