RJ Caswen: I'll Stand by You Pt. 2

Note: EJ always being supportive and protecting Ricky and the baby.

Side-note: The first part of the events throughout the storylines.

Warning: A little bullying
--------------------------
*month 2*

Ricky was doing better since he told his friends about the baby and he's been staying with EJ and his parents after his dad kicked him out of the house. He had never felt so lucky to have an amazing boyfriend and supportive friends. And of course, Miss Jenn, because she was the only teacher who was willing to understand whenever Ricky would want to talk to her about what he was going through since he told her about his transition and the bullying that caused him so much pain. Ricky and EJ found jobs to do after school since EJ quit water polo, even though his former teammates were sad to see him go when he told them that Ricky was having his baby, but they were concerned about what their ex-friend/former teammate, Phillips, was going to do to Ricky. But EJ said he would do anything to protect his boyfriend and their baby.

So one day, Ricky got to school after EJ drove the both of them there. They went separate ways to get to their lockers for class. While Ricky was at his locker, grabbing his stuff, he stared and smiled at photos of him and EJ from their summer together, and even the one of EJ with a medal on his neck from when he won at the swim meet with his team the same day they continued their relationship after the breakup. His moment was cut short as his locker door was slammed closed by someone he was shocked to see: Cameron Phillips.

"'Sup, you little freak?" Phillips smirked evilly.

Ricky scoffed in disgust.

"What do you want, Phillips?" Ricky questioned sarcastically.

"What do you think?" Phillips asked.

Then he smacked the supplies off of Ricky's hands and he slammed him up against the lockers as everyone else was watching.

"This is what you deserve for ruining my life a few months ago!" Phillips yelled.

"Stop it! Get the hell away from me!" Ricky screamed and shoved Phillips away from him.

All the kids went into shock to see that and so did Ricky after he did what he had to do.

"D-Did you just push me?" Phillips asked.

Ricky started hesitating before Phillips threw him to the floor and nailed him down to the floor.

"You're gonna regret this, Bowen!"

Then he made a fist as he was about to punch him in the face. But thankfully, somebody stopped Phillips from getting his chance to punch Ricky as his wrist was grabbed, and Phillips saw it was EJ.

"Don't you dare touch him!" EJ growled.

EJ grabbed Phillips from behind the shirt and tossed him away from his boyfriend and into some of the crowd.

"Get out of here, and leave him alone! I don't want to see you messing with him again! Understood?!" EJ yelled.

Phillips was silent and he turned himself around and walked about a few steps away. And then he stopped for a second and gave one more glance at Ricky and EJ.

"This isn't over! When I come back, you'd better be ready for another fist fight, Caswell!" Phillips screamed.

Then Phillips turned around and stomped away, shoving the crowd of kids out of his way.

"Get out of my way!" Phillips yelled in distance.

EJ helped Ricky up before he looked over at everybody.