Proloque

"In this world, it's just us,
You know it's not the same
As it was "~ Harry Styles, As It Was

"You see each day i love you more ... Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow :) x"

~ Zayn, Twitter

❤️🌻❤️

They say that you should start a good story with an earthquake and then make sure that the tension only increases gradually.

The past returns at the most unexpected moments, strikes with the force of a typhoon and leaves behind wounds that are difficult to heal. These people came from different worlds, seemingly nothing connected them, and yet soon they were to meet and start writing a common story.

To start a new story or maybe to finish an old story?

Those who were seemingly completely unconnected.

Seemingly.

But there was something they didn't know, that they weren't aware of. When some were getting into a good sleep after a long and hard day's work, others were just getting up and getting ready to take on the next challenges of the coming day. New rolled over in his dorm room, Zee was struggling to sleep but couldn't, still feeling Saint's lips touch his lips, their ferocity and brutality. Pierre trained on the simulator for the next race, Lando entertained his fans with a live broadcast on Twitch, Lewis helped create a new collection of high-end clothing. Nat and Max slept huddled together in Max's house, which has also become Nat's home for some time. Saint tried his best to get drunk, which was not so easy, because despite his petite figure, he was quite resistant to alcohol. Kamil and Ewa were just boarding the plane that was supposed to take them to their dream and long-awaited vacation. DeeJay and Miki spent the night editing the next episode for DeeJay's YouTube channel. Boun, Prem, Bright, Win, Gulf and Mew were just returning from an event organized by one of the sponsors. Earth in a fit of rage packed some Mixxiw's clothes and put them in front of the house, preventing the boy from entering.

— Come back when you understand what you did wrong — he just told him and slammed the door in his face.

Poy, Cooper, Talay, Perth, Shane, and MD rehearsed their roles in an apartment rented by their studio, not bothering about the late hour. These were the final scenes and they wanted to do their best. They believed that their BL "My Engineer" series could be a success.

First was wondering, how can he tell his best friend that he didn't get the role in the series, where they hoped to star together. He stayed awake for very long time, trying to find best words. At the end he knew that his friend will never get mad on him over something like this, but he himself was disappointed. They wanted to play together, they were friends from the beginning but never expected that their story will go on like this.

Off tried to forget, what has been already said between him and Gun. Both of them knew how impossible it was to pretend that everything is ok, while it is not. Off spend this night with his girlfriend, letting Gun go to a fashion event alone. Gun was hurting, but never told this to anyone, he always kept his own pain and thoughts for himself, never shared anything. He was too broken inside, to stop himself. This night he met with P'Cloud, who sold him druggs for the first time. Gun was desperated, he felt like his world was ending. He couldn't stop thinking about his own feelings. No matter how much he tried to step away, his memories always were there. He wanted to cry, wanted to give up, wanted to forget. But this was impossible. He didn't care about his own safety and health anymore.

— Why are you doing this? — Singto asked Gun, seeing him drinking another shot of vodka.

Singto was one of Gun's closest friends, they worked for few years for the same company. Gun always felt that he can safely tell anything to Singto, who was best in keeping secrets. This time Singto took Gun home from the event, where both were the most popular stars. Gun didn't wanted to stop drinking and had hidden druggs so Singto couldn't see them. He wasn't crying, even tho he wanted to. He felt like he didn't have enough tears.