*30* Saint Suppapong

Another long, busy day was just ending for us, the first since returning from Italy, maybe that's why it was so exhausting

Another long, busy day was just ending for us, the first since returning from Italy, maybe that's why it was so exhausting.  We had to prepare for the pilot episode, rehearsed the next scenes, our acting coach was still unhappy with our progress.  Ohm and Kaownah were hit the hardest, even though it was clear that each of us was giving our best.  We were exhausted.  Most of the actors have already gone to their hotel rooms or apartments for the night, only a handful of us are left.  I was washing off the remnants of the test makeup that our makeup artist thought should suit me for Lando Norris.

Just remembering Lando made my heart clench.  I didn't understand why he did it, he just toyed with me and ran away.  It hurt, but I still felt guilty towards Zee, so I thought I deserved it.  But with how well I got to know Norris, I knew it would be easier for me to embody the character, bring him to life and make him as realistic as possible.

I wasn't going to eavesdrop, but P'Zee and NuNew were talking in the next room and the walls were really thin and I could hear every word.  I was glad that no one else was around, because I was afraid of the consequences if someone else heard it.  I got up from my vanity chair as quietly as I could and approached the slightly ajar door.

— Zee, you have another project ahead of you, I don't want you to lose it because of me —  The young man said, and I wondered how much it cost him to utter these words.  I cautiously peeked through the door, and as I expected, I saw Zee and New sitting on the floor facing each other, next to them were the scripts they had been learning.  There was a real mess around them, surrounded by cables, cameras, lamps, some tool boxes, plastic, looking very realistic, knives.  New was sitting on a blue pillow that had been pulled off the bed.  They took advantage of the fact that all employees took care of cleaning up after today's exercises or went home for a well-deserved, albeit short, rest.

— Nu, you know it's nothing, I want to tell my fans the truth — Zee spoke more quietly, calmer than New.  As an actor, he knew exactly what tone of voice to use to convince someone of something.  However... He found NuNew, someone who is even more stubborn than himself, someone who never gives up easily.  In the eyes of fans, New may have been a sweet angel who needs to be looked after and protected at all costs, in each of us he aroused such a sense of responsibility for him, the desire to protect him, and the truth was that the young one did not need it at all!  He was strong and independent, he could take care of himself.  If I had to say who on our team is the most fragile and who needs someone's protection the most, I would name three aliases, but New would not be among them.  In my observation, Fluke Natouch, Kaownah and Jimmy are the ones who need someone to protect them much more from all the evil in this world.  And of course our Annie.  But not New, he was too strong, only maybe Zee didn't see it, maybe he wanted to protect him at all costs and thought that was what New needed.

—  And lose your job.  Great idea, perfect!  _ New taunted.  — No.  I can't let you do that.

— But I want to do it, I want to share my happiness with them.  You are the best that has ever happened to me.  You are proof that dreams can come true even when we have given up.  Do you know how many people we could inspire?  How many people could we help in this way?