*33* NuNew

After three days, one of which was spent in the hospital, I had to go back to work.  We had a very busy schedule and my illness only made things even more complicated.  But there was one thing I was going to bring to a happy conclusion.  I was very lucky, because on that day, Earth Katsamonnat Namwirote, charming, though older than me, was working with me.  I told him about my coming out plan while we were rehearsing our character's dress rehearsal.  We held copies of scripts in our hands, facing each other.  Before we start recording, we will have to change into the costumes prepared for us in advance.

— As for coming out... You don't have to do that at all.  I know you want your fans to understand you better, to accept you, but whether you tell them or not won't affect whether they accept you.  It's up to them and there's really nothing you can do about it, so please don't worry about it —  Earth said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

— Yeah, I know, but you did it.

— True, but I was kind of forced to do it.  I don't want you to go through what I went through.  I don't want you to be called a faggot like me, humiliated and bullied for who you are.  It's your life and only you have the right to decide for yourself.  Don't let someone's words or actions make you do something that will hurt yourself.

I liked Earth.  I first saw him in the series Until We Meet Again, where he played Intouch, a young man who committed suicide in love with another boyfriend.  It was hard for me to watch this series calmly, Mel had to be there all the time, comforting me and reminding me that it was only fiction, because I kept thinking that somewhere in the world there were people who went through the same thing for whom it was not  fiction and their everyday life.  And it was because of these people that I wanted to come out publicly.  Only, contrary to appearances, I couldn't make this decision alone: if I confess, I'll take Zee with me, and I didn't want to and couldn't do that.

Buuuuuuuuum!

Suddenly there was a loud thud that made me jump on the spot.  Earth and I exchanged surprised glances, then ran out of the room where we were about to record the scene together and ran down the stairs to the ground floor to see Annie leading the limping Saint, who left bloody trails behind him.  It didn't look good.  I held my breath, feeling my heart pounding in my chest under the pressure of fear.  Saint must have been seriously injured, since the path he was following was covered with red, wet, small spots clearly visible on the light gray floor, which in this full daylight looked even more grim and terrifying like a scene from a horror movie.  I hate horror movies, although I can't say I'm afraid of them, they just bore me.  Once Zee took me on a date to a haunted house, and while he was squealing in terror, I was laughing like a fool.  I wasn't afraid at the time because I knew it wasn't a real threat.  It was completely different now.

— What happened?!  — Zee became concerned, walking over to them and examining them both very carefully.  — Are you injured?

— I don't, but Saint is worse.  Someone set a trap for us.  We were walking calmly to the building right after breakfast, when, quite unexpectedly, a shopping basket filled to the brim with some cardboard boxes, which probably weren't empty, started sliding towards us.  That cart would have hit me if Saint hadn't pushed me away at the last second, but as luck would have it, there was a lot of glass in that spot, and when he fell, he cut his leg open.

We all immediately rushed to get Saint's first aid, even Zee left for a moment and returned with a first-aid kit, which he handed to Annie.

— Can  I cut your trousers? — She asked, taking a pair of scissors out of her own blue purse.  Saint nodded, and she set to work.  First, she slit open the right leg of the black, tight pants that perfectly emphasized his shapely legs and equally shapely ass (not that I was paying special attention, but it was just striking, especially since he matched it with a pink sweater and black patent leather shoes),  and we saw several smaller and larger wounds, fortunately none of them looked so bad as to require stitches.  Annie and Zee busied themselves with disinfecting wounds and bandaging.  I was surprised by Zee's commitment.  A few days ago he acted as if he didn't even want to look at Saint and would rather he disappear from the face of the earth, and today he was completely different.  What if the person Zee was previously in love with was Saint?  I couldn't rule it out, could I?