*Last Chapter*

It was another night in Poland. Annie wanted to watch her own series and tried to find it on Netflix, but she couldn't. She started wondering, how was it possible, if only yesterday they came here from their big concert in Warsaw. She tried again searching on YouTube, but there wasn't anything like this at all.

Suddenly, she began to feel an uneasiness gripping her heart.  Difficulties in breathing appeared.  Her back and shoulders ached.  She didn't understand it.

— What's happening?! — She asked, but nobody answered. 

She turned to the wall where Perth should have been next to her, but there was absolutely no one there.  Annie was alone in the room.  A terrifying, shivering silence surrounded her.  Outside the window, the wind moved the branches of the apple trees ominously, as if threatening the young woman.  Annie was very scared.  She felt something bad was going on.  Now every move, every gesture hurt.

— Am I dying?

Annie didn't know whether to rejoice or weep in despair.  She had dreamed of death for a long time, but now she was happy, her life finally began to fall into place.  Finally, she could help someone and felt that what she was doing made sense.  So why does death come at just such a moment?  The answer to this question was to be known soon with the arrival of the most unexpected guests.  Although when she saw them, her heart broke.  It was too much for her weakened and tired body to endure.

Eventually First came to Annie, when she was lying in her bed in her own room in Poland. Then she understood that everything what she saw, was just a dream. She has never met any of the boys, never talked to Louis Tomlinson or Lewis Hamilton, she didn't create a world well-known series with her favourite actors. She started to cry.

— Annie? Are you ready? — First asked her, looking into her eyes. He put his hand on her cheecks and wipped tears. — Don't cry sweetheart, I know you did your best to protect us, don't blame yourself, you just couldn't save us.

— So... It's too late, right? I failed. Instead of helping you, I stayed in my own room for months only watching Formula 1 and BL series, I saw that something was wrong but I did nothing.

— Annie, listen to me very carefully. You did your best. You wrote a message to both of us, you warned us, you told us that we're not safe. But who could predict that it will be P'Zee who will kill us? He pretended to be heartbroken while in reality he was the highest mafia boss. When he discovered that we wanted to escape from GMM and tell the truth to fans, he killed us with cold blood.

Khaotung sat on the black chair next to her. 

— NuNew? What's with him?! — She seemed very worried. She was shaking so much that it looked almost impossible for Khaotung, who was still the one who should cut the thread connecting Annie's soul with her body. He had the key. He knew that she was suffering for many years, after their own death Angel of Death came to them and asked them to bring her with them. Khao asked then why they have to do it. Angel said: „ She's like you, you'll understand, when you'll meet her“ and after that he showed them her life as if it was reality-show on one of the big screens inside this weird room full of clouds and empty blue walls which looked like made of sky. They saw how she was beaten and almost killed by her own dad when she was only 5 years old, they saw how she fought with her first boyfriend, how her mom was calling her "slut" and "piece of shit" when she was only 12 and didn't even understand why her mom is like this, they saw the day when police came and took her to orphanage, they saw how excited and happy she was thinking that with that her new life will start, she was full of dreams and hope until living in orphanage changed her. They saw that she was walking to school on her foot every day more than 12 km until she gave up and stayed in her room didn't wanting to eat or go anywhere. They saw her first girlfriend, 3 years younger girl in orphanage, who turned out to be fake friend who never cared about Annie and told everything what they did to orphanage' workers. They saw how Annie was crying and cutting her forearms after she couldn't save life of her little kittens, she felt that she failed, that it's her fault, that she should have do more. She felt guilty.