*20* NuNew

Two weeks earlier...

— Hurry up or we won't make it — Nat had been urging me on for fifteen minutes.  I made a sulky face to show him my displeasure.

— We'll make it, we'll make it.  And I want to look good.

— Sure, I get it. — He stuck his tongue out at me as my hairdresser and makeup artist turned a few strands of my hair green.  Zee had green all over the left side of his hair, so to show my support even more, I wanted at least some light highlights in this color.  — You two are really madly in love with each other. Crazy, crazy, crazy in love — He was singing right in my ear.  I didn't know whether to laugh or hide my face in my hands in embarrassment.

— Phhh, at least we're cute and the fans love us.

— Oh, are you implying that they don't adore me and Max anymore?

— Mhm. —  I shrugged.

Sometimes I liked to annoy Nat, he was my friend and I knew he understood me perfectly.  In addition, he would point out to me wherever Zee is, and he was no better, he would have followed Max to the end of the world.  But isn't that what love is all about?  To support the other person?  To be always close and let our beloved rest after a hard day with his head resting on our shoulders?  Isn't it about wishing him luck when he has something difficult to do?

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror.

Yes, I love Zee.  I think I've always loved him.  That's why I went to the casting then: because I heard he was going to be there.  No one gave 100% certainty that he would perform there, but there were rumors.  I told myself I was doing it for my career, but it didn't last long.  It was enough for us to meet, talk, then shoot more scenes and so on until today, until the day Zee performs at the "Be My Boyfriends" concert and I will be sitting in the audience supporting him as best as I can.  a glowing plaque with his name and nickname on it. I want to be his best and most faithful fan. Now I'm not afraid to show it. I'm glad that he has become the owner of my heart.

— And you've drifted off to your dreamland again — Nat chastised me, snapping his fingers right in front of my eyes.  — Get a grip and come with me, it's about to start.

I made sure I looked good one last time, took a deep breath and walked out towards the stage room.  Zee had left much earlier to complete the final preparations.  Nat and I took our seats.  We weren't seated in the front row, but that didn't bother me at all.  As long as I'm in the same room as Zee, I'm happy.

I was excited and happy.  Two years ago, I was just an ordinary boy with big dreams.  Some of my friends didn't understand my passion for acting and dancing, others tried to support me.  Basically, I had a completely normal life.  Until one of my friends nicknamed Cow decided we should have a night watching BL shows.  At that moment, a new one came out called "Why R U?".

Cow directed me to take care of the snacks, Speed ​​took care of the cold drinks, and Melanie gave us her room.  We made ourselves comfortable on her bed in the early afternoon and intended to stay until we had watched the entire series.  I didn't mind, I was also curious about what it would be about and who would star in it.

—Hey, are they the main characters? — Melanie asked, pausing the video for a moment and pointing at two tall and quite handsome students in white shirts.

— No, I don't think so — Cow answered her — The main one is the short one.

Buuu, why aren't they the main ones?  They are cute!  Melanie pouted playfully.