*27* Saint

— You're supposed to play me, right? — A handsome brunette with curly hair dressed in McLaren orange came up to me and asked offhand, leaning against the railing that separated the guest area of ​​the garage

— Yes, it's me, but it's not a problem, is it?

— No, why!  You're just not like me at all. — He sounded disappointed.  I ran through my mind through the list of characters who had appeared in our series: I had been given the role of Lando Norris, so he was standing in front of me.  He was not lacking in self-confidence.  He looked me up and down and back, lingering on my lips for a long time before looking into my eyes.

— After all, that's what it's all about, thanks to which viewers will not immediately recognize who was the inspiration for the creation of a given character — I explained, feeling as if I had to explain to a preschooler that 2+2 is the same as 2*2.  I felt strangely vulnerable under his gaze, he was definitely dominating me, but for some reason it felt nice.  It got more dangerous when he supposedly accidentally (although I knew he did it on purpose to see my reaction, and he knew I knew) drank water from the orange and black water bottle he was holding in his hand, spilling some down the bottom of his shirt.  He lifted the wet piece of clothing up, revealing bare skin.  I managed to make out the white stripe of elastic from what must have been expensive boxers before I turned my head away in embarrassment.

"Saint, get a grip, you're at work!“ — I told myself in my mind.  — "I shouldn't be imagining too much, that bloody Brit is starting to get on my nerves!"  And I have to play him?  Why did I even agree to this?!  It will be torture!"

Lando had no inhibitions.  He lowered his shirt and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look him in the eye.  He didn't care that there were mechanics around, that someone might notice us, even if we were standing in the corner of the garage, someone could still take a picture of us and come to the wrong conclusions.  He should be more careful.  Does he not even remember who he is and how important his reputation is?  Doesn't it occur to him that such stupid behavior could get him kicked off the team?

I was angry at him, but also angry at myself because my body's reaction betrayed everything about me that I didn't want to say out loud.

— Am I embarrassing you? — He asked, making me want to look away again.

— Damn, you could at least be ugly — I said in Thai, knowing he wouldn't understand, which made me happy.

The Brit next to me, teasing me, was really handsome, dark skinned, piercing green eyes, big, full, soft-looking lips, and the muscles clearly visible through his tight T-shirt that for some reason I wanted to touch, run my hands over.  and even to see if they could bear the weight of my body.

I shook my head, banishing such thoughts.  Apart from Zee, I've never thought of any guy that way, it seemed to me that they couldn't turn me on.  Meanwhile, the situation with Norris made me realize that perhaps I was lying to myself.  Maybe I just didn't want to accept the fact that I wasn't straight after all.