*7* Nat

New seemed very nice, and the longer I knew him, the more I became convinced that I had made no mistake about him

New seemed very nice, and the longer I knew him, the more I became convinced that I had made no mistake about him.  He was modest, he approached the tasks assigned to him so seriously that sometimes he played so realistically when practicing  scenes in the rehearsal room that I was not the only one who lost sight of the moment when fiction bordered on reality.  We all agreed that New would go a long way, although from the start it was obvious that our Papa Zee was crazy about this boy.  Maybe he wasn't saying it aloud, but his gestures spoke for themselves.  Sometimes I watched them, saw Zee feeding New during one break, when he had his hands busy signing autographs on his photos.  It seemed Papa Zee had finally found someone to care for, someone to open his heart to.  That's good because he's been lonely and sad for too long.  We've tried many ways to bring a sincere smile to his face since Saint's disappearance from our lives, but it didn't help much.  We were already beginning to think that we had lost our friend when someone unexpectedly appeared who made a great impression on him.  From then on, Papa Zee was smiling again, he started joking again, he could even flirt, I had already forgotten that Papa Zee could be romantic.

It was nice to see him finally seem happy after months of gloomy faces.  Neither me nor Max, Yim or Tutor have ever missed an opportunity to take a picture of them or record them while they were doing something together.  Yim thought that at the end of our series, we would make an album of their joint photos in duplicate and give them both.  I already wanted to see their faces!  Papa Zee and New seemed made for each other.  You could even see it in the way they looked at each other - the same way Max looked at me, and I knew his feelings towards me.  We've been in a relationship for so long that it has been fun to witness a feeling born and grow between our friends that is the greatest of all.

Last night I had a long and honest conversation with Max about this.  After bathing together, we had a moment to breathe, time only for ourselves.  Our presence on the set wasn't as necessary every day as Zee and New's, so this time we drove home.  We were used to living on suitcases, to the constant rush, to frequent changes of the environment, it happened that we were so overwhelmed with duties that we became only guests at home.  This time it was similar.  Our unpacked suitcases were still standing in the corner of the room, the discharged telephones were connected to chargers on the bedside cabinets on both sides of a large, comfortable bed that could easily accommodate up to 4 people.  The whole room was kept in bright, warm colors, including the pink frame of the square clock, bright orange curtains and real wood furniture, covered with a sufficiently thick layer of varnish.  On the light plank floor was a dark burgundy, fluffy, soft carpet.

The whole bedroom was spacious and functional, designed so that we had everything we needed in sight.  A projector was cleverly hidden in front of the bed, in case we wanted to watch something.

— New is great, don't you think?  — Max started the conversation, sitting behind my back on the bed and drying my hair with my favorite pink towel with yellow cross stripes (or was it a yellow towel with pink stripes?).  It was our ritual when we were showering or bathing together: first I dried his hair (it was a bit shorter), then he dried mine.  We always discussed the events of the past day then, sometimes we also practiced our roles if we were pressed for deadlines.