*14* Zee Pruk

I felt like the hero of the book on which the movie or series was based

I felt like the hero of the book on which the movie or series was based. I had a nagging feeling that this was not the end, that this was only the beginning. I read the same line of text over and over again, and I didn't understand the meaning at all. It didn't reach me. All I remember is that kiss.

"New, why did you do that? Why do you play with my feelings like that? Why do you make me want to be with you always, want to be close to you, protect you?"

I can't forget his eyes, his smile... He seemed so proud of himself after what he had done! And I thought when we first met that he was such a polite, well-behaved, cute and innocent cutie! And here it turns out that he can be feisty and naughty! But that's the side of him I loved the most: when he was himself and made me feel like I was 18 again.

- Do you want to kiss me? - I asked in complete shock. I didn't expect this, I didn't expect him to feel what I felt. He seemed too young to understand it, I myself, despite my age, was still lost in it. I let him do everything, I was so surprised that my mouth reacted on its own, I responded to his taunt. Although it lasted no more than a second, in my memories it lasts at least a minute. My heart did a flip and I jumped off the bed still in shock and started wrapping Nu in the sheets.

- Have some shame and cover yourself - I told him.

I couldn't stop smiling, luckily it was the last shot of the day. We could wash off our makeup, change into our clothes, and go back to our room to rest. After such a long and tiring day, we deserved a good rest and something good to eat.

It seemed to me that my soul was floating in the air, flowing, separated from the body and became an independent entity. I touched my lips thoughtfully. A gesture like from the show we both played in. But those feelings... Didn't they come because of the characters we played? New... Did he know what he was doing? Or was he just frozen?

New allowed me to spend the night at his place, which made me very happy. On the way we talked about the events of the previous day, I did not let the topic of an unexpected kiss pass by.

-You have a good technique, where did you learn to kiss like that? Have you had a girlfriend or boyfriend before? - I asked directly, and he turned his face the other way, probably to hide his embarrassment. - New, tell me the truth.

- I've never had anyone before - He whispered very softly, so softly that I could barely make out his voice over the sounds around us.

When I found out that I was the first man he kissed, I was furious. If I had known beforehand, I wouldn't have taken it so recklessly. I was angry with myself, I should have known sooner.

-I'm your first? - I asked again very directly. I have always valued honesty, I believed that everything should be discussed openly and not leave room for understatements, which could in the future cause many problems much more difficult to solve.