*51* First Kanaphan

— Annie, you know I'm afraid of wild animals —  Protested Pond as soon as Annie told us we were going to visit a zoo in a town in Poland.  It cheered me up a bit.  A grown man who is afraid of cute little ones like lion or tiger kittens.  More than once I saw Phuwin calmly feeding the little ones with a bottle full of milk, and Pond trembled at the thought of getting close to any animals.

— Don't worry, Pond, we won't be this mean. If you don't want to get close to them, you will not have to. My friend, we're going there to have fun — Annie answered him, smiling warmly.

Singto decided to change the topic. He wanted us all to tell some stories and started with OffGun. We've got the permision to talk about this from them before.

— You know, Off and Gun's story is beautiful — Singto said to us, smiling. — First, do you want to tell it? You were eyewitness of this.

— Of course I want to tell this! It was like in movies. And oh, guys, you won't believe, but it happened on the rooftop!

— Oh, so there's where P'Aof took his inspiration — Annie laughed. — You know, in Bad Buddy there's this scene and also in The Eclipse.

— Yup, you got him — Ohm smiled at Annie, stopping reading book for a moment to listen to us.

I felt happiness. I was in the plane which was to take us to Poland, we were both excited and a bit scared but we wanted to do this. Also Annie promised us that she'll show us her favourite places. We planned to go to zoo and visit ski jumping hill in Wisla. Outside the windows there wasn't much to see, because of the darkness of night.  Engines were working as usually. Gun and Off were sleeping already in first row so we didn't wanted to wake them up, but most of us weren't sleepy yet. Tung placed his head on my shoulder and Fourth did the some with Gemini. We needed to book whole aircraft because there was so many of us. GMM agreed to let their best artists take a part in our shows if we will write in our series that it was made in cooperation with GMM TV. At the end Fourth and Gemini, same as Pond with Phuwin and Ohm with Nanon decided to stay in GMM, Bright and Win never had any problems with GMM, maybe because they were their brightest stars, they gave GMM a lot of profits. We didn't get enough money to buy everyone's contracts, but at least we got the freedom to express ourselves, to choose what we want to do and to say. We were told that we won't be controlled so much as it was before. We could also use all of our social-media as we wanted to. That was big step forward for us.

Annie sat on the floor with pink blanket around her shoulders. Perth stayed in the back of plane talking with NuNew, Zee, Max and Nat. Kaownah Kittipat, Kao Noppakao and Cooper Patpasit were playing some games on their phones. Nanon, Bright, Win, Earth Katsamonnat and Prem Warut were listening to some music with headphones in ears. Ohm Pawat tried to read book about Formula 1 as if he wanted to understand it better. For me it seemed like half of BL industry in our country got into the same plane, there was so many of us!