*2* Pierre Gasly

Half a year later ...

💙💙💙

— Yuki Tsunoda, come here immediately or I'll call Franz - I threatened my new teammate, who was a short Japanese man with funny eyes and a strange ability to talk and argue with literally everyone.  We were in the lobby of a hotel where we arrived for another Formula 1 weekend. Quite a cozy hotel not far from the racetrack, our workplace for the next three days.

—Oh Pierre!  What is it about?  —As usual, he was acting innocent.  He probably expected his cute expressions to distract from what he had done.  Its never coming!  I flicked his forehead with my fingers so that he leaned a little backwards.

—You tell me, I think you know it perfectly well.

— Eeeee?

— Tsunoda!  Don't indulge yourself even more!

— But I really don't know what's going on!  —What the hell?  He was such a good actor, didn't he really know?  His expressions could be one or the other.  I have to be careful who knows what else is up.

— Where's my suitcase?

— Y-your-suitcase?  —He was stuttering.  Suddenly he avoided my eyesight and he rubbed his neck nervously with his hand.  It got darker.  So the suitcase is with him.  Great, I'll go get it myself.

As I thought, I did, leaving the bewildered Japanese man in the middle of the hotel, right next to reception.  Yuki was temporarily living in the room across from me.  Franz warned me that if there were any conflicts between us, he would put us in one room with a small bed.  Our boss thought it was quite funny, and at the same time, that only this would put an end to the fights and teasing between us that had been here since the very beginning of our very complicated relationship.  It was so fatal that Yuki didn't fail to mention one small detail that turned out to be important.  That he is gay.

I tried to enter his room, but he caught up with me and stood straight ahead, looking me in the eye and covering the door.  What did he want?  After all, I won't get picked up, I'm not gay, I prefer a women.  Really!

Okay, even in my own thoughts it sounded disturbingly desperate, as if I was trying to force myself to tell something.  Something that was quite far from the truth.

—Yuki, I'm saying goodness, stand back and let me into your room.  I'll just take what's mine and go back to myself.

— Not so fast.  If I have your suitcase, you have mine, right?

He hit the nail on the head.  I grimaced.

Eh.  This Tsunoda will finish me off someday!  How am I going to work with him for almost two years ?!  I need to ask Franz to keep the time we spend together as little as possible.  It's enough that before our first meeting he was screaming like a fool in the next room every time someone killed him in some stupid game.  Why is this kid so ... so ... so childish ?!  For God's sake!  We are in Formula 1, it requires seriousness!  This is not a sport for spoiled little crooks who cry because they cannot with dignity even lose a stupid computer game!  Formula 1 is the queen of motorsport!  Show her respect!  In addition, so few of us have a chance of getting all the way here, so we must do whatever is expected of us!  Yuki is too childish, too frivolous for such serious sport.