*38* Zee Pruk

— Hey, look, Nu's hands have fallen off!  Look, they're on the floor. —Annie pointed at my boyfriend, whom I was feeding.

— Huh?  — Nu looked confused.

— What, Zee?  Do you really have to do everything for him?  I understand that you care about him, but what is this?!  Let him do his own thing, he's got hands, right?  Let them alone!  You'll make him an invalid!

— ANNIE!  — Perth shouted at her, amused, raising his hand as if to strike her.  She did the same and after a while we had an amazing view of two cute kittens fighting each other with their paws.  They didn't fight seriously, they were rather teasing each other (or maybe us?).  Nat, of course, took the opportunity and recorded the Story for Instagram.  He would never miss such a chance in his life!

— So many lovers at one table, it makes me sick. —  Saint made a face as if he wanted to vomit.  Max shook his head, but seeing New's critical look, he grabbed his glass of soda and took a few sips.  Max didn't trust Saint.  I know it's because of what he witnessed himself, but we've already talked it out!  But I wasn't going to point it out to him, though I thought Saint had already atoned for what he'd done wrong.

— Oh!  I had completely forgotten that your lover is thousands of miles away now —  Annie snorted, giving Saint an extremely mean smile.  He answered her with a raised eyebrow.

— You talk as if you know everything.

— Because I know everything.

— From where?

— From Lando.  I found it suspicious when he asked me personally to look after you while he was away, so I started questioning him.  But don't worry, he didn't want to give me any juicy details, he just said that you are important to him and he doesn't want anything to happen to you.

— Cute — Max commented dryly.  Nat nudged him in the side with his shoulder and scolded him quietly.

— Yeah, cute — To everyone's surprise, Saint agreed, only without a trace of sarcasm.  He was quite serious.

—So Lando is your boyfriend? —  New asked in turn.

— Not yet, but soon. He won't resist my charm for long.

—  Excellent.  The best news I could hear.  I hope he'll agree soon —  New said, smiling brightly as if he'd just won an Oscar.  What is?!

—  Huh?  What are you trying to do?

—  Err?  Me?  Nothing! —  New looked visibly flustered, and that gave me complete confidence that he had his fingers in Lando and Saint's story.  I decided to ask him about it as soon as we were alone.  Nu is a very smart boy, but sometimes I don't know where his thoughts go, he can be rude, crazy, obnoxious, to the point that sometimes I don't know if my boyfriend is still human or some magical hob who loves to mischief.  Such a prankster with exceptionally wonderful cheeks.

In moments like this you want to stop time, you dream that this day will never end: when you are filled to the brim with happiness and love, when you love and know that you are loved, when you are surrounded by people who understand you perfectly.  You want this one great day to last forever, so that suffering and disappointment never come, you want to avoid heartbreak.  But you know that time waits for no one, the future is inevitable and it's happening right now, before your eyes.  For a moment you forget what happened wrong, for a moment you have everything you ever dreamed of.  For a moment.  Until the gray reality catches up with you, but that's the beauty of life: the good times and the bad times that help us appreciate the good times more.

Just looking into NuNew's eyes sometimes was enough for me to call myself „lucky“. Because I was lucky, when I got to meet him, but also meet Max, Nat, Saint, Perth, Annie and others. Today we're like one big family, we may not talk to each other everyday, but when we meet, we talk, we share thoughts, we're not afraid to tell what we really think even tho P'Sky wanted us to be scared, we didn't give up and today, even as little thing as staring at your loved one is enough to make you feel warm and light inside.