Chapter 1

The story happened in a kid's bedroom where there were boxes made to look like buildings which are placed in different areas. A boy named Andy held a Mr. Potato head toy in front of one of the boxes and imitated him yelling " All right everyone! This is a stick-up! Don't anybody move!" After that, he continued " Now empty that stake!"

Just like that, Andy shook a piggy bank and a few coins fell out before he imitated the Mr. Potato Head toy chuckling and saying " Money, money, money!" He then got the toy to kiss the coins.

" Stop it! Stop it you mean old potato!" Andy got Bo Peep to cry out.

" Quiet, Bo Peep! Or your sheep get run over!" Andy got Mr. Potato Head AKA One-Eye Bart to say.

" Help! Baa! Help us!" Andy got the sheep to cry out. He then picked Bo Peep up and got her to cry out " Oh no! Not my sheep! Somebody do something!" Then Andy picked up a cowboy doll and pulled the string on it's back and it said " Reach for the sky!" He then picked up a princess doll, raised her arm up and had her sword point at the Mr. Potato Head toy.

" Oh, no. Sheriff Woody and Princess Sylvia!" Andy got Mr. Potato Head to say.

" We're here to stop you, One-Eye Bart!" Andy got Woody to say.

" D'oh! How did you know it was me?" Andy got Mr. Potato Head to question.

" Are you gonna come quietly, mister?" Andy got Princess Sylvia to question.

" You can't touch me Sheriff & Princess! I've brought my attack dog, with a built in forcefield!" Andy got Mr. Potato Head (One-Eye Bart) to say as he put a Slinky Dog toy in front of him.

" Well, we brought my dinosaur who eats forcefield dogs!" Andy got Woody to say before he got a toy dinosaur to eat the Slinky dog.

" You're going to jail, Bart." Andy got Woody to say before he put the Mr. Potato Head toy inside a baby crib before he finished " Say goodbye to your wife and tatortots." A baby girl picked up Mr. Potato Head and shook him to the point his arm and ear fell off and they both landed next to Woody & Sylvia. Andy picked the cowboy doll up and said " You saved the day again, Woody. With the help of Princess Sylvia of course." He then pulled Woody's pull string and his voice box said " You're my favorite deputy!" Andy then picked up Princess Sylvia and he began to play with the both of them.

After an entire montage of Andy playing with Woody and Sylvia, he talks to his mother about that present that Andy has been wanting on his birthday. As Mrs. Davis told Andy to go get his baby sister Molly, he said " Okay." Before he looked at his Sheriff Woody doll and said " It's party time, Woody." He then exclaimed the words " Yee-haw!" Before he turned to his baby sister and said " Howdy little lady." The baby squealed before Andy pulled Woody's pull string one last time before he picked little sister up and said " Come on Molly. Oh, you're getting heavy." As he started to walk out of his room, he said " See you later, Woody & Sylvia."

After the door shut, both Woody and Sylvia came to life and sat up.

" Pull my string, the birthday party's today?!" Woody questioned himself as he and Sylvia were shocked at the fact that Andy's birthday was today.

" Yeah, I thought the party was until next week since that's when Andy's birthday starts." Princess Sylvia told the sheriff doll. The two of them turned to the other toys who were lying on the floor before Woody called out " Okay everyone, coast is clear."

Woody and Sylvia watched as all the other toys in the room got out of their positions and came to life. Mr. Potato Head was putting all of his pieces together and said " Ages 3 and up. It's on my box. Ages 3 and up. I'm not supposed to be babysitting Princess Drool." The toys bustled about whilst they walked and talked. Hamm the Piggy bank was putting his coins back into his slot. Mr. Potato Head came with his parts all mixed up and said " Hey, Hamm. Look, I'm Picasso."

" I don't get it." Hamm said before he walked away. Not amused with the reaction, Mr. Potato Head exclaimed in anger " You uncultured swine!" He then looked at a hockey puck and rudely asked " What're you looking at, hockey puck?" After that, he walked away leaving the hockey puck with arms and legs confused at what was happening.

" Hey Sarge, have you seen Slinky?" Woody asked the soldier toy.

" Sir, no sir." Sarge responded while saluting at the same time. Woody and Sylvia looked at each other before they looked at Sarge and Woody responded " OK. Thank you."

" At ease." Princess Sylvia responded as she and Woody saluted back at Sarge before they jumped down from the bed and looked around for Slinky Dog.

" Hey, uh Slinky?" Woody called out questioningly. As a response, a Slinky Dog came out of the bed with a checker board with red & black disks and he responded " Right here, Woody & Sylvia." The dog thought that Woody wanted to play checkers again so he said " I'm red this time."

" No Slink." Woody responded.

" Oh well, all right. You can be red if you want." Slinky Dog offered.

" No Slinky, that's not what Woody meant." Princess Sylvia corrected Slinky who then responded " Oh?"

" Slink? We've got some bad news." Woody told the slinky dog.

" Bad news?!" Slinky Dog questioned out loud in a panic before Woody covered his mouth while he and Sylvia both shushed Slinky. The toys stopped to look at Woody, Sylvia and Slinky Dog confused.

" Hey guys, don't worry about us. Just get back to what you were doing." Princess Sylvia spoke up nervously before the other toys looked away as they did what she told them.

" Just gather everyone up for a staff meeting and be happy." Woody told  Slinky.

" Okay." Slinky Dog responded as he walked away but didn't hear Woody the first time so the sheriff repeated himself saying " Be happy." As a response, Slinky Dog then laughed hysterically.

" Staff meeting, everybody!" Woody announced to the other toy.

" Come on, everyone! A staff meeting's about to begin!" Princess Sylvia chimed in.

" Snake, Robot, podium duty." Snake hid under the bed which Robot noticed so he dragged Snake out from under the bed.