Chapter 27

While still hanging onto the strap, Woody grabbed Sylvia by the hand and he went up onto the bumper. The two toys opened the back door of the truck and strained to get it open. Just then, as the moving truck and the family van stopped at the traffic lights, Woody slammed into the door, making it slide up, carrying him with it, much to Sylvia's shock.

" Woody, are you alright?" Sylvia quietly asked him and he responded " Yeah, I'm okay, Sylvia." The princess then began searching for a nearest box she can use to help Woody get down and she eventually found one on top of another. Sylvia strained as she began pulling the box from below the other box towards the door before she climbed up to reach Woody and she pulled him down from the hook of the door.

" Thanks, partner." Woody thanked Sylvia as they smiled at each other before they pushed the box somewhere far away from the door of truck. After that, they scanned around the inside of the truck to find RC until they saw a box that marked the words ANDY'S TOYS. They both ran towards the box before Woody opened it and the inside of the box showed Boy Blue, Bessie, Slinky Dog, Hamm, Rex and Mr. Potato Head.

" Are we there already?" Rex asked before the six toys looked up and they exclaimed " Woody! Sylvia!"

Woody pushed the box off to the side and began rummaging through the next box trying to find RC. Sylvia then saw Boy Blue peek his head out from the box as he looked at her with a smile and he seemed like he was about to cry before he said " Sylvia..."

Boy Blue jumped out of the box and went towards her for a hug. Sylvia hugged him back as the wooden puppet said " I'm so glad you came back. I have been worried sick about you." Bessie also jumped out of the box too.

As Slinky, Rex, Mr. Potato Head, Hamm and all the other toys peeked out from the box to see what Woody was doing, Sylvia pulled the wooden puppets off to the side and whispered " Boy Blue, you & Bessie gotta listen to me when I say this, Buzz is..."

" We know he's alive. Bessie and I thought about it when you said that Buzz fell down and broke his arm but he's alive regardless." Boy Blue cut her off and Sylvia breathed a sigh of relief before he asked her " Where is Buzz?"

" That's why Woody's looking for RC." Sylvia told him as she pointed towards Woody who was looking through the other box and eventually he found RC before he said " Ah-hah! There you are!!"

" Hey, what's he doing?" Mr. Potato Head questioned. Woody ran to the back of the truck and kicked RC onto the street which made the other toys except for Sylvia, Boy Blue and Bessie to scream and Rex exclaimed " He's at it again!" Sylvia, Boy Blue and Bessie looked at the other toys weirded out as the three of them realized that they thought Woody was trying to kill RC too when that wasn't it. He then turned on the remote to send RC to where Buzz and Scud were. As soon as the traffic light turned green which allowed the moving truck and the family van to move, Sylvia went to the other toys and said " Guys, wait a minute! You don't understand, Buzz is out there and Woody's trying to help him!" The other toys didn't pay attention as Mr. Potato Head screamed " GET HIM!" Sylvia, Boy Blue and Bessie ran out of the way as all the other toys poured out of their boxes before they charged towards Woody.

Bo Peep ran over to them and asked " Are you three okay?" Boy Blue looked at her and said " Yeah, we're fine."

" Bo, there's something I have to tell you. Buzz is alive but he's in big trouble and that's why Woody sent RC out of the truck to rescue him." Sylvia told Bo Peep and the porcelain figurine looked at the princess with wide eyes and asked " So Buzz really is alive?"

" Yes." Sylvia told her as she hoped that Bo Peep would believe her and Woody but luckily the porcelain figurine said " Boy Blue was right. You are telling the truth. I know you wouldn't lie about Buzz being alive if Woody actually did kill Buzz."

" I'm glad to see that THREE toys believe what I said. Now come on, we gotta stop the others." Sylvia told Bo, Boy Blue and Bessie before they nodded their heads in agreement before they went to try and stop the other toys who were fended off by Woody as he was steering the remote.

" Guys, no wait! Stop!" Sylvia cried out loud as she tried to stop the other toys as Rocky lifted Woody up and started spinning him around. After that, he threw Woody to the ground against a pile of boxes from where Hamm was standing. As soon as the piggy bank exclaimed " Pig Pile!" Sylvia ran towards Woody and yanked him out of the way only for Hamm to fall off the box and his butt hit the floor, causing him to yelp out in pain. He angrily looked at Sylvia and screamed " SYLVIA, WHAT THE HECK?!!"

The toys marched towards the princess who held onto Woody and Mr. Potato Head demanded " Sylvia, give us Woody!" Sylvia glared at them and said " No guys, this needs to stop!" The other toys wouldn't take no for an answer as they tried to grab Woody by the foot to throw him out but Sylvia wouldn't have it so she grabbed Woody by the hand trying to pull him back from the others. Boy Blue, Bessie and Bo Peep ran behind Sylvia to give her a hand much to the other toys' shock.

" Bo! Boy Blue! Bessie, are you kidding me?! Why are you three helping her?!" Mr. Potato Head angrily questioned.

" Because we realized that Woody and Sylvia are telling the truth about Buzz being alive!" Boy Blue strained while he, Bessie and Bo Peep helped Sylvia pull Woody away from the other toys which made Mr. Potato Head facepalm as he couldn't believe his ears.