Chapter 10

While the toys looked out the window, Buzz joined them and asked " What's going on?" Woody glared at the space toy and rudely responded " Nothing that concerns you spacemen, just us toys."

" I'd better take a look anyway." Buzz said before he used Lenny to look at the Combat Carl and he surprisingly asked " Why is that soldier strapped in an explosive device?"

" That's why: Sid." Woody told the space toy while pointing Lenny to the dog Scud by accident. Buzz looked through Lenny to see the dog and said " Hmm, sure is a hairy fella."

" Oh no, no, Buzz. The dog is actually Sid's pet dog, Scud." Sylvia told Buzz.

" Exactly." Woody chimed in before he pointed Lenny towards the boy so that Buzz can see him properly and then said " That is Sid." Buzz then saw Sid cackling evilly and he asked " You mean that happy child?"

" That ain't no happy child." Mr. Potato Head responded to Buzz's question.

" He tortures toys, just for fun!" Rex told Buzz as the toy dinosaur agreed with what Mr. Potato head said.

" Yeah, that kid doesn't play with toys very nicely." Boy Blue said.

Sid was seen throwing a block at the toy soldier. Knowing what the other toys said about Sid, Buzz then said " Well, we got to do something."

Buzz climbed up the windowsill which made the toys gasp and Bo Peep exclaimed " What are you doing?! Get down from there!" Before she held her cane hook on Buzz's left arm trying to stop him.

" I'm gonna teach that boy a lesson." Buzz responded to Bo Peep's question.

" Are you crazy?! You're gonna get hurt out there!" Sylvia exclaimed in worry as she could not believe what Buzz was trying to do.

" What are you talking about? I'm just gonna fight him." Buzz assured the worried princess doll.

" Yeah, sure. You go ahead. Melt him with your scary laser." Woody sarcastically encouraged Buzz before he pressed the laser button on the space toy's arm and it beeped.

" Be careful with that, it's extremely dangerous!" Buzz scolded Woody.

Lenny saw lighting a match and it lit the little dynamite strapped to Carl's back and he exclaimed " He's lighting it! He's lighting it! Hit the dirt!"

The toys then freaked out with Bo Peep shrieking and Buzz yelled " Look out!"

They all took cover as the dynamite exploded destroying the soldier. They soon were back on the windowsill with Sid's dog scud barking.

" Yes! He's gone! He's history!" Sid yelled before he laughed with triumph.

" I could've stopped him." Buzz told the toys which made Woody roll his eyes and he said " Buzz, I would love to see you try." He then gestured to Sid's yard and said " Course I'd love to see you as a crater."

" The sooner we move, the better." Bo Peep said.

" I couldn't have said it better myself." Sylvia said as she agreed with what Bo said.

(Later)
It was evening and a " FOR SALE" sign and a " SOLD" sign stood outside Andy's house. In his room, Andy was playing with Woody, Sylvia & Buzz and exclaimed " To Infinity & Beyond!"

The boy then started to make flying and exploding noises before his mother came in the room and said " Oh, all this packing makes me hungry. What would you say to dinner at, uh, oh, Pizza Planet?"

" Pizza Planet?! Oh cool!" Andy exclaimed with excitement before he dropped the three toys onto the dresser to follow his mom out of the room.

When they left, Woody pushed Buzz off him and Sylvia before he brushed himself. Mrs. Davis can be heard outside the room saying " Go wash your hands and I'll get Molly ready."

" Can I bring some toys?" Andy can be heard from outside asking his mom.

" You can bring two toys." Mrs. Davis can be heard answering Andy's question.

" Just two?" Andy questioned his mom from outside in disappointment as he wanted to bring Woody, Sylvia and Buzz to Pizza Planet since they were his three favorite toys.

" Two toys?" Woody and Sylvia both questioned softly at the same time.

Woody looked at Buzz before he picked up a black pool ball with a number 8 on it and he asked it " Will Andy pick me?"

He then shook the ball and a message appeared, saying " Don't count on it."

" Don't count on it?!" Woody furiously groaned out loud before he aggressively dropped the ball and it rolled over the desk and it fell behind it which startled Sylvia. The thud caught Woody's attention and he & Sylvia looked down to see the ball wedged at the bottom.

Sylvia noticed Woody looking at Buzz who was looking for some " tools" to fix his cardboard spaceship. She then saw Woody looking at RC as saw that he was sleeping on top of some boxes.

" Woody, what are you doing?" Sylvia asked him as she looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Woody didn't answer but what answered her question was that she saw him giving her a sly grin as a way of telling her how he was gonna have Andy pay attention to Woody instead of Buzz. Sylvia caught on and looked at him with wide eyes and said " Woody, no! That's a bad idea!"

As a response, Woody aggressively shushed her and whispered " Look, I'm not gonna knock him out the window, I'm just gonna put him behind the desk."

" Woody, it doesn't matter. What you're doing isn't a good idea. You're gonna get yourself in trouble." Sylvia angrily whispered to him.

" Watch me." Woody whispered to her before he turned to Buzz and cried out " Buzz!!" The space toy looked at the cowboy doll who ran over to him in desperation with Sylvia following him with her eyes rolling and Woody cried out " Oh, Buzz, Buzz Lightyear!! Buzz Lightyear, thank goodness! We've got trouble!"

" Trouble? Where?" Buzz questioned with worry. Woody pointed to the place where the ball fell and responded " Down there. Just down there. A helpless toy...it's...it's trapped, Buzz!"

" Then we have no time to lose!" Buzz said before he ran towards the spot.

" Bu..." Sylvia tried to warn Buzz but Woody covered her mouth before dragging her with him as he tip-toed over to RC and he grabbed his remote whilst start him up, opened his eyes in the process.

" I don't see anything." Buzz said as he was trying to look for whatever was down there.

" Oh, he's there. Just, just keep looking." Woody said as he sent RC towards Buzz at full throttle.

" Buzz, look out!" Sylvia called out which made Buzz look behind him and he gasped as he saw RC coming towards him.