Chapter 13

Underneath the truck, Woody & Sylvia backed up into Buzz who was talking into his wrist communicator.

" According to my nava-computer, the.." Buzz got cut off by Woody snapping at him " Shut up! Just shut up, you idiot!" Sylvia held Woody's hand as a way of trying to stop him.

" Sheriff, this is no time to panic." Buzz told the angry cowboy doll.

" This is the perfect time to panic! Sylvia & I are lost! Andy is gone! They're gonna move from their house in two days and it's all your fault!" Woody yelled in anger which made Sylvia look up at him puzzled by those words and she asked " Uh, his fault?"

" Woody, you started this whole thing by getting all angrily jealous of Buzz to the point that you tried to come up with a plan that made him fall out the window!!" Sylvia scolded Woody for making Buzz take the blame for something that Woody did on his own.

" Exactly! If you hadn't pushed me out of the window in the first place...!" Buzz chimed in as he was confronting Woody about the window situation.

" Oh, yeah? Well, if you hadn't shown up in your stupid little cardboard spaceship and taken everything that was important to me...!" Woody furiously argued with Buzz.

" Don't talk to me about importance! Because of you, this entire universe is in jeopardy!" Buzz argued back which made Woody and Sylvia look at him weirded out by what he just said.

" What?! What are you talking about?!" Woody questioned in annoyance.

" Right now, poised at the edge of the galaxy, Emperor Zurg has been secretly building a weapon with the destruction capacity to annihilate an entire planet!" Buzz stated as he walked to the moon with Woody & Sylvia looking up at the moon with him. Buzz put his hand on his chest and said " I alone have information that reveals his weapon's only weakness." He then turned to Woody and exclaimed " And you, my friend, are responsible for delaying rendezvous with Star Command!"  

Everything was pure silent for a moment as Woody and Sylvia looked at Buzz with puzzled expressions on their faces as they knew that he was crazy.

" YOU... ARE.... A... TOY!!!" Woody screamed before he got so furious to the point that he yelled " You're not the real Buzz Lightyear, you're an.... you're an action figure! You are a child plaything!"

" Okay, Woody, don't scream like that, people can hear you." Sylvia angrily told Woody softly before she turned to Buzz and said " But he is right Buzz, you're not an actual real space ranger, you're a toy. Just like me and Woody."

" Thank you!" Woody exclaimed angrily and softly as Sylvia knew that Woody had a point about Buzz.

" You are a sad, strange little man and you have my pity." Buzz said before he turned around to walk away from Woody & Sylvia and told them " Farewell."

" Oh yeah?! Well, good riddance you looney!" Woody yelled at Buzz before he looked at Sylvia and angrily said " Come on, Sylvia!" She looked at Buzz walking away from the distance before following Woody.

" Rendez-vous with Star Command." Woody angrily mocked Buzz's words.

" You know, you guys are gonna have to learn to get along with each other without fighting so much." Sylvia firmly told the angry cowboy who then responded " Like I'm gonna get along and be friends with that insane space toy!"

Suddenly, they both saw a Pizza Planet truck pull into the gas station with the pizza delivery guy asking attendant on how to get to Pizza Planet. The two toys then saw the logo and Woody read " Pizza planet?" The two of them realized what this meant and they both said with excitement " Andy!"

Woody was about to go to the truck but Sylvia stopped him and asked " Aren't you forgetting something?" It clicked into Woody's head and he said " You're right, Sylvia. We can't show our faces in Andy's room, without Buzz." The both of them turned around and Woody yelled " Buzz! Buzz, come back!"

" Go away!" Buzz called out still angry at Woody.

" No, Buzz, you have to come back! This is really important!" Sylvia tried to convince the angry space toy.

" I'm not gonna go anywhere with that selfish cowboy friend of yours!" Buzz called out as he still didn't wanna get near Woody. The princess then sighed before the sheriff put his hand on her shoulder and whispered " Let me handle this." He then yelled " Buzz, you gotta come back! We..." Woody & Sylvia saw that the truck had a rocket on the roof that gave him an idea and yelled " We found a spaceship!" Hearing that, Buzz stopped dead in his tracks and turned around.

" It's a spaceship, Buzz!" Woody called out once again. Sylvia caught on and then chimed in " Uh yeah, it's a really cool spaceship! You might wanna check it out!" Buzz looked curious for a second before he walked over to the two toys and looked at the truck with them.

" Now, are you two sure this space freighter will return to its port of origin once it jettisons its' food supply?" Buzz asked the cowboy doll and princess doll.

" Uh huh. And when we get there, we'll be able to find a way to transport you home." Woody assured Buzz with a smile on his face.

" Yup." Sylvia agreed with Woody with a smile on her face as well.

" Well then, let's climb aboard." Buzz told them as he began to run towards the truck.

" No, no, no, wait, Buzz, Buzz!" Woody called out as he and Sylvia followed the space toy to the truck.

" Let's get in the back. No one will see us there." Woody told the space toy.

" Negative. There are no restraining harnesses in the cargo area. We'll be much safer in the cockpit." Buzz told the two toys before he started climbing up to the door window.

" I'm going with Buzz." Sylvia told Woody who looked at her in disbelief before he exclaimed " Not you too, Sylvia!" She looked down at the frustrated cowboy and said " Woody, it wouldn't be safe for us to get into the back since the whole ride's gonna be a bumpy road. You'll have to come with us to the backseats."

" But Sylvia, that man will see us!" Woody angrily clinched his teeth softly.

" Not if we sneak inside." Sylvia whispered to him. Suddenly the truck started up so Woody angrily whispered " You know what? Forget it, I'm going to the back!" Before he went to the back of truck.

" Suit yourself then." Sylvia whispered to him while rolling her eyes before she went to join Buzz.