Chapter 28

The whole inside of the moving truck turned into nothing but a tug of war between Sylvia, Boy Blue, Bessie & Bo Peep and the other toys as one group of toys tried so desperately to yank Woody away from the other.

Not wanting to rip his right arm off, Sylvia instead used both her hands to grab Woody by the hips as she, Boy Blue, Bessie and Bo Peep used all their might to try and save Woody from getting thrown out of the moving truck.

" Let go, Sylvia!" Mr. Potato Head strained as he and the other toys were pulling Woody extremely hard.

" You let go! You're the ones trying to throw Woody out the moving truck!" Sylvia strained as well as she, Boy Blue, Bessie and Bo Peep tried pulling Woody away. This went on for hours and as soon as the other toys used all their might to pull Woody towards them, it caused Sylvia, Boy Blue, Bessie and Bo Peep to lose their grip on the toy cowboy for a while but the princess caught his pull string on time and she tried to use it to prevent the other toys from trying to throw him out but it was no use as Sylvia couldn't hold onto Woody much longer so the other toys had the golden opportunity to pull Woody out of her hands with full force making Sylvia fall down on the process.

As soon as Sylvia got back up on her feet, she saw that Rocky carried Woody up in the air along with the other toys following as they were ready to throw Woody out and the cowboy yelled out " No! Wait! You don't understand! Buzz is out there! We gotta save him!"

Woody swung his arm and the remote around, accidentally knocking Mr. Potato Head's eyes, mouth and nose off his body and they fell down to the floor.

" Toss him overboard!" Mr. Potato Head instructed the toys as Sylvia tried to tell them not to but it was too late as they already threw Woody out of the moving truck and he fell to the ground which made Sylvia's jaw drop.

" Hooray!" Rex exclaimed with excitement along with Mr. Potato Head calling out " So long, Woody!" All the toys except Sylvia, Boy Blue, Bessie and Bo Peep all cheered and congratulated themselves & each other for selfishly throwing Woody out onto the street without a care in the world. Boy Blue, Bessie and Bo Peep were just surprised and disappointed. As for Sylvia, oh boy, she felt like breaking down on the inside and out when she saw Woody get tossed out of the moving van like that.

As the other toys went all the way back inside the moving truck to put Mr. Potato Head back together, Bo Peep, Boy Blue, Bessie and Lenny went over to the extremely frozen shocked princess and Boy Blue shakingly asked " S-Sylvia, a-are you okay?" Bessie hid behind her master in fear of what was gonna happen next.

" Sylvia?" Bo Peep asked in a worried tone of voice. Sylvia didn't answer as she was still staring outside the moving truck all shook of what just happened.

Aside from the other toys, the whole back of the moving truck was just silent for a little while until the inevitable happened. The porcelain doll, wooden puppets and toy binoculars watched in horror as Sylvia went from surprised to extremely livid and she began to snap.

" YOOOOUUUU!!" Sylvia hissed as she immediately turned to Mr. Potato Head & all the other toys before stomping her feet in anger towards them. Their " little celebration" quickly faded away as the toys all looked up at the angry Sylvia with wide eyes and weirded out expressions on their faces when they saw her stomping towards them before they exclaimed " What?!"

" I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT ALL OF YOU HEARTLESS MONSTERS HAD THE AUDACITY TO THROW WOODY OUT OF THE MOVING TRUCK LIKE THAT!!" Sylvia screamed at the other toys for what they just did.

" WE'RE the heartless monsters?!" Mr. Potato Head questioned and exclaimed at the same time with his eyes twitching as he was weirded out along with the other toys ( except Boy Blue, Bessie and Bo Peep).

" YES, YOU'RE THE HEARTLESS MONSTERS!! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO TOSS WOODY OUT OF THE MOVING VAN!!" Sylvia screamed at the toys ( except Boy Blue, Bessie and Bo Peep) again which made them jump back startled at her yelling.

" Oh, yes we did! Woody murdered Buzz at Sid's house and he even threw RC out of the moving van as well!" Hamm angrily argued with the princess as the other toys (except Boy Blue, Bessie and Bo) nodded their heads in agreement to what Hamm said.

" Woody did not kill Buzz, Buzz is alive!" Sylvia snapped at the piggy bank.

" Sylvia, ever since Buzz came along, Woody has been nothing but angrily jealous of him for being Andy's new favorite toy, he knocked Buzz out the window to get attention, then he murdered Buzz at Sid's house before trying to make us believe that Buzz is alive and that he & Woody are friends now!" Mr. Potato Head angrily told her.

" Sylvia, Woody killed Buzz." Rex argued with Sylvia but in a nice way.

" Yeah Sylvia, we saw Woody holding Buzz's detached arm." Slinky Dog chimed in as he argued with Sylvia but in a nice way as well. As a response, the angry princess facepalmed at those words before she explained " Okay one, Yes, Woody got angrily jealous of Buzz ever since Buzz became a part of the family, but Woody didn't intend on knocking Buzz out the window, he intended to knock Buzz behind the desk. It doesn't make it better but you get the point. Two, I told you that Woody didn't kill Buzz, okay? Buzz fell down the stairs and broke his arm while trying to fly out the window after seeing a commercial on TV. He didn't wanna believe he was a toy. And finally, if Woody did kill Buzz then why would I be wasting my time yelling at you guys right now?!"

" Okay then Ms. " I say Woody's innocent", if Buzz is alive then why didn't we see him with you & Woody when you both entered the moving truck? And why was RC thrown out of the moving truck just now?" Mr. Potato Head condescendingly asked Sylvia as he and the other toys demanded for an answer. As a response, Sylvia fused with anger before aggressively picking up Mr. Potato Head much to the other toys' shock. Heck even Boy Blue, Bessie and Bo Peep were shocked at this. Then Sylvia shook him & screamed " BECAUSE BUZZ WAS TRYING TO SAVE US FROM SID'S MISERABLE EXCUSE FOR A DOG NAMED SCUD, MR. POTATO FREAK!!!! THAT STUPID MUTT WAS RUNNING AFTER US AND HE GRABBED WOODY BY THE FOOT!! IF IT WEREN'T FOR BUZZ JUMPING ONTO SCUD'S FACE, WOODY WOULD'VE BEEN EATEN ALIVE!!!" The other toys began to shake in fear when Sylvia screamed.