Chapter 12

(Meanwhile.)
Back in Andy's house, a chain of red monkeys was being lowered down to find Buzz by Bo but it was too short so Slinky exclaimed " It's too short! We need more monkeys!"

" There aren't anymore! That's the whole barrel." Rex told him before he dropped the barrel, walked to the edge of the window and called out " Buzz, the monkeys aren't working! We're formulating another plan! Stay calm!"

Rex then sighed and asked " Oh, where could he be?" Boy Blue walked towards the toy dinosaur and responded " I don't know, Rex. But I hope Buzz is alright." The wooden puppet then sighed sadly and thought to himself " And I'm hoping for the same thing about Woody and Sylvia."

(Elsewhere)
Andy's mom's car drove up to Dinoco gas station and it parked to a gas tank.

The family got out of the car and Andy asked " Can I pump the gas?"

" Sure! I'll even let you drive." Mrs. Davis responded.

" Yeah?" Andy asked.

" Yeah, but when you're 16." Mrs. Davis told her son who then sarcastically responded " Ha, ha, ha. Funny mom."

Back inside the car, Woody and Sylvia unfroze and heard the conversation but they were worried about what can happen if they returned without Buzz.

" Oh, great. How can I convince those guys it was an accident?" Woody asked himself.

" Well Woody, this whole thing could've been avoided if you just listened to me when I told you that trying to knock down Buzz behind the dresser was a bad idea." Sylvia sternly told Woody. Suddenly they both noticed Buzz appearing on the sun roof above them and both of them said " Buzz!" The space toy then dropped into the car landing on a seat next to Woody and Sylvia as they both got up.

" Buzz! You're alive!" Woody exclaimed with excitement before Sylvia walked over to Buzz and removed a dirty bug off his helmet before asking " Buzz, are you alright?" He looked at Sylvia and gently responded " Yes, I'm fine." Before he glared at Woody.

" This is great! Oh, I'm saved! I'm saved! Andy'll find you here, he'll take us right back to the room, and then you can tell everyone that this was all just a big mistake." Woody said with excitement before he put his arms on Buzz's shoulders and asked " Huh, right?" He then panted before he weakly said " Buddy?"

" I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet." Buzz calmly told Woody which caused Sylvia to raise a brow at him.

" Oh, that's good." Woody said with relief. Sylvia watched with wide eyes as she saw Buzz got closer to Woody and angrily asked " But we're not on my planet. Are we?"

" No." Woody responded before Buzz lounged on the sheriff which made fall off the car to the ground with Sylvia getting herself out the car to go after her friends. She then went to follow Woody and Buzz rolling underneath the car as they were fighting.

" Hey! Guys! Stop fighting! Andy and his mother are gonna be back in the car any second!" Sylvia tried to stop her friends but Woody and Buzz didn't listen as the space toy kicked the cowboy doll to the tire.

" Okay. Come on! You want a piece of me?!" Woody sarcastically egged Buzz on but before Woody could do anything, Buzz punched Woody in the face, making his head spin before he stopped it. Sylvia grabbed Buzz on the shoulders telling him and Woody to stop but then got out of the way as she saw that Woody was lunging over Buzz and pinned him down before opening his helmet and punched his face.

" Woody, will you get off of Buzz!" Sylvia exclaimed with anger as she was trying to get Woody off of Buzz but he just wouldn't stop. Buzz then closed his helmet on Woody's hand, making the cowboy doll cry out in pain.

Sylvia was fed up with the two toys still fighting and tried to say " If you two don't stop this, Andy's gonna come back and..." But before she can say anything, the two boys stopped fighting as all three toys heard Andy's mother say " Next stop..." Along with Andy saying " Pizza Planet! Yeah!!"

" That could happen." Sylvia muttered her last sentence as she, Woody and Buzz saw Andy get into the car before it drove off leaving the three toys behind.

" Andy!" Woody gasped while trying to run after the car that drove off into the distance with Sylvia following but failed to keep up and stopped.

" Doesn't he realize that Sylvia and I aren't there?" Woody asked himself with worry before he gasped as he realized what it meant so he said " We're lost!" He then got down on his knees and cried " We're both lost toys!"

Even though toys don't cry, Woody still managed to sob especially if he never shedded tears. Sylvia then facepalmed about the situation and thought " Well maybe if you two didn't spend any time fighting like babies, then we wouldn't have been lost in the first place!" The princess doll then took a deep breath before she went over to Buzz who opened his wrist communicator and said " Buzz Lightyear, Mission log. The local sheriff, royal princess and I seem to be at a huge refueling station at some sort." Sylvia was about to tell Buzz why the gas station was much more huge then them but got startled as she heard Woody scream " YOU!" She saw the angry cowboy doll run towards Buzz as he was ready for another fight.

But before Woody could do anything, he stopped as all three of them noticed a tanker truck coming towards them. Buzz & Sylvia quickly ran out of the way but Woody flopped down on the ground as the tanker rolled over and stopped. A tire just above Woody nearly flattened him. He then unfroze and crawled away from the tire before he stood up and saw Sylvia quietly run towards him before walking underneath the truck.