Chapter 19

While watching what was going on, Woody gasped under his breath and exclaimed " Buzz! Sylvia!"

" It's so nice you could join us on such a late notice." Hannah playfully said as she placed a tiny teapot in Buzz's severed arm and poured some more imaginary tea with it to which Woody noticed and muttered " Oh no."

" What a lovely hat, Mrs. Nesbitt. It goes quite well with your head." Hannah playfully complimented.

From outside, Woody came up with an idea so he cleared his throat and called out in a high pitched voice " Hannah! Oh, Hannah!" The little girl looked up to hear Woody's voice only to think it's her mother and called out " Mom?"

" Please excuse me, ladies. I'll be right back." Hannah told her dolls before she walked away. Sylvia unfroze herself to look out the door as she recognized that voice anywhere.

" What is it, Mom? Mom, where are you?" Hannah called before she walked away from her room which gave Woody the opportunity into the room much to Sylvia's delight.

" Woody!" Sylvia happily exclaimed with joy as she ran over to Woody and gave him a hug before they let go.

" Sylvia, are you alright?" Woody asked the princess with worry.

" Yes, I'm fine." Sylvia assured him before they turned to Buzz and went over to him with Woody asking " Buzz! Hey, Buzz! Are you okay?" The depressed Buzz Lightyear unfroze himself and wailed in a drunken despair " Gone! It's all gone. All of it's gone. Bye bye! Whoo-hoo! See ya!"

Woody looked at Buzz's detached arm with a curious look and asked " What happened to you?" He then looked at Sylvia confused and she gave him a sad look on her face.

" One minute you're defending the whole galaxy..." Buzz mumbled before he pointed at the headless dolls and continued " ...and suddenly you & your princess friend find yourself suckin' down Darjeeling with Marie Antoinette and her little sister." The headless dolls turned and waved at Woody.

" I think you had enough tea for today." Woody gently said as he & Sylvia were helping Buzz stand up from the chair and Woody said " Let's get you out of here, Buzz." Sylvia looked nervous and chimed in " Yeah, let's get going."

" Don't you two get it?! You see the hat?! I am Mrs. Nesbitt!" Buzz choked out before he laughed hysterically.

" Buzz, get a hold of yourself!" Sylvia tried to calm Buzz down.

" Exactly! Snap out of it, Buzz!" Woody snapped before he opened Buzz's helmet and used his arm to slap him in the face and then politely closed it.

" I-I'm sorry. You're right. I'm just a little depressed that's all." Buzz soberingly explained before he walked out the window with Woody & Sylvia following him and Buzz said " I can get through this." He then dropped to his knees in despair and cried out " Oh, I'm a sham!" Startled along with Sylvia, Woody shushed him and whispered " Quiet, Buzz!"

" Look at me! I can't even fly out the window!" Buzz cried out. While Buzz was mumbling about the hat and apron, Woody looked at the window then to Sid's room and realized that he, Sylvia and Buzz can see Andy's house from outside the window.

" Out the window! Buzz, you're a genius!" Woody exclaimed with excitement which caused Sylvia to look at him confused and she asked " What? What is it, Woody?" The cowboy ragdoll looked at the princess and said " I just got the perfect idea to get us back to Andy's house." He picked up the Christmas lights and dragged Buzz down the hallway to Sid's room and said " Come on, this way!" Sylvia followed Woody who was dragging Buzz with them.

" Years of academy training wasted!" Buzz choked out like crazy.

" Sylvia, can you tell me the whole story as to how Buzz's arm broke from trying to fly out the window?" Woody asked Sylvia quietly before she narrated the whole story of how Buzz saw a Buzz Lightyear commercial on a TV set and that's what made him realize that he's actually a toy and not a real space ranger and how it hurt him. Woody looked at her shocked from what she just told him.

( At Andy's house.)
Meanwhile in Andy's room, Boy Blue was teaching Bessie how to play checkers since she's never played it before. Boy Blue was red while Bessie was black.

" All right, Bessie. It's your turn." Boy Blue told his pet cow after he moved a red piece. Bessie then gently moved a black piece to a black square that was near another one. Before Boy Blue did anything, he looked down at the floor and sighed with sadness in his eyes. Bessie noticed it so she walked towards him and mooed at him as a way of asking him if everything's okay.

" I don't know Bessie. I'm just really worried about Woody and Sylvia. Heck I'm also worried about Buzz too." Boy Blue told Bessie who let out a soft sad whimper as she knew how Boy Blue felt. He petted her on the head and sadly said " Yeah, I agree. I hope they can make it back safely." As a response, Bessie sorrowfully nodded her head yes in agreement to what Boy Blue said.

Slinky Dog and Rex walked over along with Rex asking " Boy Blue, are you and Bessie okay?" The wooden puppet and his cow looked at the toy dinosaur and springy dog and responded " Not really. Bessie and I are just worried about Woody, Sylvia and Buzz. We really hope they're okay."

" Yeah, I'm worried about them too. They're two of my best pals after all. I'm hoping they're okay along with Buzz too." Slinky Dog responded sadly as he agreed with what Boy Blue said.

" You know, last night after walking away from the window, I thought about them too even though I'm not sure whether to believe that Woody knocked Buzz out the window by accident or on purpose." Rex said as he felt worried for his friends Buzz and Sylvia but not sure about Woody.

" I'm sure it was just an accident." Boy Blue assured the toy dinosaur as Bessie nodded her head yes in agreement.

" I'm with Boy Blue on this one. I know Woody would never knock Buzz out the window on purpose. I mean why would Sylvia defend Woody if it was on purpose?" Slinky Dog told Rex as he agreed with what Boy Blue said.