Chapter 29

Right after she screamed, Sylvia then angrily explained " Buzz had to take the risk of putting himself in danger to save Woody because the cowboy was so close to getting eaten alive by Scud! That's why Woody had to throw RC out of the truck! I have tried telling you guys over & over again that Buzz was alive and that he was in trouble but NOOOO!! You guys proceeded to act like the spoiled brats you all are and just decided to throw Woody out of truck without a shred of remorse! On the contrary, even though he got jealous of Buzz, Woody would NEVER go as far as to kill him or another toy in the process for that! Because Woody is way too good to even think of doing something to sick and twisted like that! And now he, Buzz and RC are probably eaten alive by Scud and it's all BECAUSE OF YOU, SELFISH IMPATIENT IDIOTS!!"

After letting the anger out, Sylvia turned around, walked away from the other toys and back to the trunk of the moving truck to sit down. Boy Blue, Bessie and Bo Peep sadly looked at all the other toys who were still shook by the way Sylvia yelled at them before the three of them sadly looked at Sylvia, feeling bad for her as they saw that she was about to break down in frustration.

The entire inside of the moving truck was once again filled with silence. Boy Blue and Bessie walked over to the frustrated Sylvia before Boy Blue put his hand on her back as a way of comforting her while Bo Peep looked back at the other toys and glared at them for their actions. After a brief moment of silence, Lenny exclaimed " Hey guys, Sylvia's right! Look, Woody's riding RC! And Buzz is with him!" Everyone hurried over to the edge of the open truck and Bo looked through Lenny to see if she did the right thing believing Sylvia and she said " It is Buzz! Woody & Sylvia were telling the truth." The toys except Sylvia, Boy Blue, Bessie and Bo all gasped in shock as they finally realized that Sylvia was right all along and Slinky Dog said " What have we done?"

" Great, now I have guilt." Rex said as he felt guilty for what he and the other toys did to Woody. Slinky looked up at Sylvia and asked " Sylvia, is there anyway we can make it up to you and Woody? Tell you how sorry we are for not believing the both of y'all?"

" Of course. We all need to work together to lower down the ramp of the truck so that we can help Woody and Buzz get inside." Sylvia told all the other toys as they nodded their heads in agreement. Bo Peep put down Lenny, looked at Rocky and instructed " Rocky, the ramp!" Rocky rushed over to a lever on the side of the back before he pushed down the lever and the ramp began to lower down. Woody and Buzz looked up to see the ramp about to come down on them so Buzz yelled " Look out!!" RC sped back just before the ramp slammed down into the road with sparks flowing from the metal and it scraped the road. Sylvia looked at Slinky and said " Slinky! I need you in the center and I also need your front side of your body to get out there and give Woody & Buzz a hand. You got that?" Slinky Dog nodded his head and said " You got it, Sylvia!" He then got to the center of the truck and told the other toys " Quick, hold on to my tail!"

Mr. Potato Head and Rex grabbed onto Slinky's tail which allowed Slinky's front side to jump off the truck and onto the ramp. Slinky leaned forward with his paw stretch out to Woody for a helping hand. Woody handed the remote to Buzz and leaned forward to grab Slinky's paw then they eventually got a hold of each other. Sylvia breathed a sigh of relief along with the other toys feeling happy for him.

" That a boy, Slink!" Mr. Potato Head called to Slinky while congratulating him at the same time. What made Sylvia worry was that she saw RC beginning to slow down as he was starting to run out of battery which caused the ramp to pull Slinky's front end off of it and he exclaimed " Woody! Woody speed up!" The cowboy turned around and told Buzz " Speed up!"

" The batteries! They're running out!" Buzz told Woody as RC's headlight eyes sagged as he slowed down even more much to Sylvia's horror. As Slinky continued stretching, RC began to weave side-to-side like a water skier causing Slinky to scream in pain.

" Hold on, Slinky!" Sylvia worriedly called out to the hurt springy dog.

With Slinky's mid-section stretched to the limit, he began to lose his grip on Woody and he yelled out " I can't hold on much longer!" Sylvia's heart began to melt when she heard him say that.

" Slink, hang on!" Woody tried to tell him but it was too late as Slinky's paws slipped out of Woody's hands and his front side shot back into the truck, causing Sylvia, Boy Blue and Bessie to run out of his way and Slinky ended up hitting Rex and Mr. Potato Head.

" I'm so sorry, Slinky!" Sylvia worriedly apologized to the injured Slinky Dog as she felt like it was her fault that Slinky was now in pain.

" Sylvia, this isn't your fault." Boy Blue tried to assure her.

" It is my fault! I'm the one who told him to go out there to try and help Woody, Buzz & RC!" Sylvia snapped.

" Sylvia, we all wanna help Woody, Buzz and RC to get into the moving truck." Bo Peep assured Sylvia as well.

" Now what're we gonna do?" Rex asked the other toys in disappointment.

Sylvia looked down and thought for a moment before she had an idea. She looked at the other toys and said " You guys can take of Slinky. I'm gonna go out there and make sure Woody, Buzz and RC are okay. Then maybe I can try to help them out." Hearing that, the other toys gasped as Sylvia ran to the edge of the truck before she jumped out which caused the other toys to scream with worry " SYLVIA!!!" While Bessie made scared mooing type noises.