Chapter 30

After Sylvia jumped out of the moving truck, she crash landed onto the ground before she rolled over causing her tiara to fall off next to her. Sylvia groaned in pain as she got up before picking up her tiara and put it back on her head. She then looked up to see Woody, Buzz & RC making a stop before she ran towards them.

" Sylvia!" Both Woody & Buzz exclaimed since they also saw Sylvia jump out of the moving truck.

" I know it was too dangerous of me to jump out of the moving truck like that, but I had to make sure you guys were okay and I wanted to see if I can help you three get back in the moving truck myself." Sylvia explained to them while panting at the same time.

" Sylvia, no offense but I don't think a toy like yourself has that much strength to carry a heavy RC car back into the back of a moving truck all by herself." Buzz pointed out as Woody nodded his head in agreement before he said " And besides, it might take the three of us all day to try and get RC back into the moving truck."

" Oh no, I actually mean that since Buzz has the rocket still attached to his back and Woody has the match inside his holster, we have to take out the match and light it up on the rocket that way we can get back inside the moving truck all together safe & sound." Sylvia corrected them. Both Woody & Buzz looked at each other before looking at the rocket behind Buzz's back before looking back at each other then they nodded their heads in agreement.

" Sylvia, you're a genius!" Woody exclaimed with excitement as he hugged Sylvia feeling happy with her idea of lighting the match onto the rocket attached to Buzz.

" Yeah, great idea, Sylvia!" Buzz congratulated Sylvia for using her brain to figure out how they can make it back inside the moving truck. Woody then pulled out the match from his holster that Sid put there earlier and he said " Yes! Thank you, Sid!" The cowboy ran around Buzz behind Buzz to strike the match against RC but before he can light the fuse, a car whizzed by over them and blew out the match which Sylvia angrily made think " Darn it, we almost had it!" Woody looked stunned at what just happened and fell prostrate to the ground before he cried out " No-o-o! No-no-no-no! No-o-o!"

Sylvia looked down with sadness in her eyes while Buzz bowed his head as he was unable to watch Woody cry even though toys can't show tears and his helmet began to block the sun. As Buzz's shadow moved over him, Woody stopped sobbing and suddenly saw a white dot on his hand which was the same dot generated from Sid's magnifying glass. After seeing Buzz's helmet aim the sunlight on his hand, Woody had an idea and said " Sylvia, hop onto RC and in front of Buzz."

" Okay." Sylvia responded before she did what Woody told her and got onto RC and in front of Buzz. Woody leaped up, grabbed Buzz's helmet and aligned it so the sunlight can touch the fuse.

" Woody, what are you doing?!" Buzz questionably exclaimed.

" Hold still, Buzz!" Woody told him before the fuse lit up and the cowboy laughed with joy.

" Whoo-hoo!" Sylvia cheered before Woody got in front of the princess and onto RC.

" You did it! Next stop, Andy." Buzz said before Woody stopped smiling and remembered something then said " Wait a minute... I just lit a rocket. Rockets explode..." Woody didn't have time to finish as the rocket fired which caused RC to go super fast passing car after car as Sylvia held onto Woody real tightly while Buzz held onto her and Woody as well. Woody's face started wagging by the speed as the moving truck appeared ahead of them.

(Meanwhile)
Back in the moving truck, the toys gathered around Slinky who had his spring splayed out in the middle as they tried to comfort him.

" I shoulda held on longer!" Slinky coughed out in pain.

" Hang in there, Slink. It's gonna be okay." Boy Blue assured the splayed out springy dog while stroking his head at the same time trying to comfort him.

Lenny looked out of the back and saw Woody, Sylvia, Buzz and RC zooming up to them and exclaimed " Look! Look! Woody, Sylvia and Buzz are coming up fast!" All the other toys excitedly looked out of the back with Rex excitedly calling out " Woody!"

" Do you think they can make it?!" Boy Blue questioned loudly while Bessie mooed in response.

" I don't know but I sure hope so!" Slinky Dog responded to Boy Blue's question out loud.

Meanwhile with Woody, Sylvia, Buzz and RC, the rocket was so strong that it began to lift all three toys up in the air.

Woody managed to hold onto RC but not for long as he forced himself to lose his grip, sending RC towards the moving truck, causing Rex to yell out " Take cover!" The toys all ran out of the way except for Mr. Potato Head as RC smashed into him, sending his pieces to fall out.

The rocket carried Woody, Sylvia and Buzz higher & higher and Woody exclaimed " Ahhh! This is the part where we blow up!"

" Not today!" Buzz exclaimed before he pressed his red button which opened his wings as they broke the tape that held him to the rocket. The three toys separated from the rocket just before it exploded. Then they plummeted towards the ground, causing Woody to cover his eyes as he and Sylvia began to scream in fear as they thought they were going to die. Suddenly, Buzz banked some power lines much to Sylvia's shock. Woody took a peak and saw that they were really flying and he exclaimed " Hey, Buzz! You're flying!"

" This isn't flying! This is - - falling with style!" Buzz responded before Woody & Sylvia started laughing with joy.

" To Infinity & Beyond!" Both Woody and Sylvia exclaimed together. They soared towards the moving truck but then they flew over it much to Woody and Sylvia's confusion and Woody said " Uh, Buzz?! we missed the truck!"

" We're not aiming for the truck!" Buzz told them before they looked to see that they were gaining on the family van.

The three toys flew over the sun roof and then dropped into the car. Before anyone noticed, Woody, Sylvia and Buzz landed in an open box next to Andy to hide behind the seat. Andy looked over to see Woody, Sylvia and Buzz before he exclaimed " Hey, wow!"

" What? What is it!" Mrs. Davis asked her son.

" Woody! Sylvia! Buzz!" Andy happily exclaimed with joy while picking up his three favorite toys.

" Oh, great, you found them." Mrs. Davis congratulated her son before she asked him " Where were they?"

" Here! In the car!" Andy told his mother excitedly

" See? What did I tell you? What where you left them." Mrs Davis reminded her son. Andy hugged his favorite toys happily as Woody, Sylvia and Buzz have each other knowing wink before they started to freeze again.