Chapter 11

After he saw the RC car coming towards him, Buzz jumped out of the way just as RC hit the bulletin board.

Mr. Potato Head who was playing cards with Hamm gasped as he saw the pushpins fall down and land around Buzz leaving him unharmed. Boy Blue and Slinky Dog, who were playing Checkers looked up in horror along with Bessie as they saw the board fall down on the globe before it rolled towards Buzz who ran from it.

Both Woody & Sylvia watched in horror as Buzz ran from the globe but he tripped on some colored pencils and fell. He rolled over to the windowsill out of it's way and the globe rolled right past him before it hit a table lamp which swung around. Woody and Sylvia ducked their heads to avoid getting hit by the lamp but Buzz didn't get a chance to duck as the lamp knocked him out the window.

" BUZZ!" Mr. Potato Head, Hamm, Slinky Dog and Boy Blue screamed as they were all shocked by what just happened. Rex screamed and Bessie mooed with worry.

" Buzz!" Woody and Sylvia cried out as Buzz plummeted down into some bushes beside the house.

The other toys all ran over to the windowsill and Slinky Dog exclaimed " I don't see him in the driveway! I think he fell into Sid's yard!"

" Oh, Buzz." Rex cried out as Woody backed away unnoticed as he felt guilty for what he just did. RC started to rev his engine to talk to the toys about what happened and Rex said " Hey everyone! RC's trying to say something." The toy dinosaur then asked RC " What is it, boy?" The toy race car once again started to rev his engine to talk.

" He's sayin' that this was no accident." Mr. Potato Head told everyone who looked down at him confused.

" What do you mean?" Bo Peep asked.

" Yeah, what are you talking about?" Boy Blue asked as well.

" I mean Humpty Dumpty was pushed..." Mr. Potato Head stopped himself.

" No!" Slinky Dog exclaimed with shock.

" By Woody!" Mr. Potato Head finished his sentence while pointing his finger directly at Woody. Everyone except for Sylvia immediately turned to Woody with surprised looks on their faces. Sylvia on the other hand just gave Woody a sorrowful look as she knew that this wasn't going to end well.

" Wait a minute. You, You don't think I meant to knock Buzz out the window, do you, Potato Head?" Woody asked Mr. Potato Head who then angrily responded " That's Mr. Potato Head to you, you back-stabbing murderer!"

" No wait, Mr. Potato Head. Look, you have every right to be angry with Woody for what you all just saw but he didn't mean to do it." Sylvia defended Woody to Mr. Potato Head.

" Sylvia's right, it was an accident! Guys, c'mon now, you...you gotta believe me." Woody told everyone.

" We believe you, Woody." Slinky Dog said as he believed what Woody said.

" I agree with Slinky." Boy Blue said before Slinky Dog looked at Rex for support and asked " Right Rex?"

The toy dinosaur stuttered a bit as he didn't know whether to say yes or no before he responded " I don't like confrontations." Suddenly, Sarge popped out of the bucket and yelled " Where's your honor, dirtbag?! You are an absolute disgrace!" YOU DON'T DESERVE - -!!" He then got cut off as Woody put the lid on the bucket which made Sarge mute. Sylvia tried her best to reason with Mr. Potato Head but he wouldn't listen as he was still confronting Woody.

" You couldn't handle Buzz cuttin' in on your playtime, could ya Woody? Didn't want to face the fact that Buzz just might be Andy's new favorite toy, so you got rid of him!" Mr. Potato Head confronted as Woody tried to take a step back but almost lost his balance at the edge of the desk.

" Well, what if Andy starts playin' with me more, Woody, huh? You gonna knock me out the window too?!" Mr. Potato Head angrily asked the nervous cowboy doll.

" I don't think we should give him a chance." Hamm chimed in while glaring up at Woody. Then the lid opened and Sarge & his men jumped out and jumped onto Woody. Mr. Potato Head, Hamm and the other toys except for Sylvia were trying to attack Woody for what he did. Well, Bo Peep, Slinky Dog, Boy Blue and Bessie were helping Sylvia trying to stop the other toys from advancing on Woody but the toys wouldn't stop. Suddenly the toys stopped to hear Andy and his mom's voices from outside so Woody & Sylvia quickly went back to their places while the other toys went to hide. After that, Andy entered the room to look for Buzz but couldn't see him.

" Mom, do you know where Buzz is?!" Andy called out asking his mom.

" No, I haven't seen him!" Mrs. Davis called out to her son back.

While Andy wasn't looking, Woody & Sylvia looked up to see Etch drawing a hangman's noose while Mr. Potato Head pointed an accusing finger at Woody which made him and Sylvia look at each other worried.

" Andy, I'm heading out the door!" Mrs. Davis called out to her son.

" But mom, I can't find him!" Andy called out to his mom back.

" Well, honey, just grab some other toy with Sylvia. Now come on!" Mrs. Davis called out.

" Okay." Andy sighed before he grabbed Woody & Sylvia before he walked off and outside to the car and then he said " I couldn't find Buzz. I know left him right there."

" Honey, I'm sure he's around. You'll find him." Mrs. Davis assured her son.

They were unaware of Buzz peaking out of the bushes and he saw Andy holding Woody & Sylvia in his hand and they went into the car. Angered by Woody knocking him out the window, Buzz ran to the car and jumped on the back bumper just as it moved out of the driveway.