Chapter 14

After running to the back of the truck, Woody saw Buzz put his seat belt on with Sylvia next to him.

" It's safer in the cockpit than the cargo bay. What an idiot." Woody muttered to himself but he spoke way too soon.

The driver hit the accelerator and the truck sped forwards, throwing Woody off guard and he hit the back of the cargo hold. From the backseat, Sylvia heard the thumping noise and thought " Oh my. I sure hope Woody's all right back there."

Meanwhile with Woody as the truck rolled up a hill, a big box rolled towards  the cowboy rag doll which caused Woody to yell as the box smacked into him.

The truck soon arrived at Pizza Planet and stopped. Sylvia and Buzz looked up to see a giant model of a rocket near the building and heard the PA speaking " Next shuttle lift-off scheduled for T-minus 30 minutes and counting..."

Both Sylvia and Buzz looked at the entrance to see two robotic guards near it.

" You are clear to enter. Welcome to Pizza Planet." The robot guards said in a monotone voice as they moved their spades aside and the doors opened to let some customers inside.

The princess doll and space toy went to the back to check on Woody and Buzz asked " Sheriff?" As the trash fell down to reveal Woody all flattened, Sylvia cringed before Buzz said " There you are." Woody then fell over the trash.

" Now the entrance is heavily guarded. We need a way to get inside." Buzz told the cowboy doll and Sylvia. Woody got up with a cup over his head and started coughing.

" You doing okay, Woody?" Sylvia asked her cowboy friend with worry.

" Yeah, I'm fine." Woody said before he coughed one last time. Seeing the cup on Woody's head gave Buzz an idea and he said " Great idea, Woody. I like your thinking."

Both Sylvia and Woody ( Who was a bit dazed) looked at Buzz confused and Sylvia asked " Why do you say that, Buzz?"

Later on, the robot guards let some customers in and Buzz whispered " Now! Quickly guys, the airlock is closing." Turns out, Woody & Sylvia were hiding inside two cups while Buzz was hiding inside a burger box.

Hearing what Buzz said, the trio ran inside Pizza Planet through the doors just before the doors closed. After that, the three toys heard a boy running with his sibling right past by them which made them drop down. As soon as the kids were gone, the toys got up but Buzz accidentally bumped into Woody which caused Woody to snap " Ow! Watch where you're going!"

" Sorry." Buzz whispered before the trio ran between video games and they took off their disguises. They looked in awe at the arcade games around them with kids playing on them.

" Wow, this place is amazing. I wish Jacob, Delaney and Angel could see this." Sylvia thought to herself while looking around at the same time.

" What a space port! Good work, guys." Buzz said in amazement. Woody & Sylvia looked around at the kids playing on arcade games until they both heard Andy's voice from a game nearby saying " Mom, can I play Black Pool? Please, please, please?"

" Andy!" Both Woody & Sylvia softly exclaimed with joy when they heard their kid's voice nearby. Buzz on the other hand was trying to find a spaceship and he said " Now we need to find a ship that's headed for Sector 12."

" Wait a minute! No Buzz! This way!" Woody exclaimed before he and Sylvia dragged Buzz by each of his two hands and Woody said " There's a special ship, we just saw it!" Buzz then asked " You mean it's hyperdrive?"

" Oh, yes. It's hyperdrive. Right Woody?" Sylvia lied while smiling a bit nervously.

" Yeah, it's hyper-active hyperdrive, and astro... uh, turf." Woody lied as well before he and Sylvia watched Andy and his family as they moved closer to the three toys with Woody muttering " C'mon, c'mon, that's it."

Sylvia looked back to see Buzz still looking for that so called spaceship and to her bewilderment, Buzz found a claw game that looked like a rocket which caused him to exclaim " Spaceship!"

" No, Buzz!" Sylvia loud whisper yelled as she was trying to stop the space toy but it was too late as he ran off to get to the claw machine.

" Okay, guys, when I saw " go" we're gonna jump in the basket and..." Woody got cut off as Sylvia said " Um, yeah, about that." He then turned around confused when he saw that Buzz wasn't beside him or Sylvia before he noticed that Buzz ran towards the claw machine.

" Buzz!" Woody tried to call out in a loud whisper but it was too late since Buzz already jumped through the prize door. As they both heard, Andy and his family walking past them, Sylvia facepalmed and Woody frustratingly muttered " This cannot be happening to us!!"

" I should've seen this coming from the beginning when we tried tricking Buzz." Sylvia solemnly thought to herself as she and Woody started to walk but were forced to back to hide when a man walked by. They both waited for some kids to run past them before the two toys ran over to the claw game and went into the Prize door and peeped over the partition wall.

" This is an intergalactic emergency! I need to commandeer your vessel to Sector 12! Who's in charge here?" Buzz asked the aliens before they looked up and said " The cla-a-a-a-a-a-a-w!!"

The aliens pointed to the claw that was above Buzz which made him, Woody and Sylvia look up at it before one of the aliens said " The claw is our master." Another one chimed in and said " The claw chooses who will and who will stay."

" This is ludicrous." Woody muttered under his breath in annoyance.

" The aliens may look cute but I couldn't agree with you more, Woody." Sylvia agreed with him as she was annoyed by this whole situation as well.