Chapter 21

From inside Sid's room, Sylvia tried so desperately to get Buzz towards the window while Woody was still using Buzz's arm and he said " So, you see? We're friends now, guys! Aren't we, Buzz?" He then did an impression of Buzz and said " You bet. Gimme a hug."

Woody then made Buzz's arm grasp him for a hug and he said " Ha, ha. Oh, I love you too."

" See? It is Buzz." Slinky Dog convinced Mr. Potato Head before he demanded " Now give back the lights, Potato Head." Boy Blue was gonna say something but Mr. Potato Head said " Wait just a minute." He then turned to Woody and called out " What are you trying to pull?"

" Nothing." Woody responded while shrugging his shoulders accidentally revealing Buzz's broken arm much to Sylvia's horror. From Andy's room, the other toys recoiled in horror along with Bo shrieking in fright and Bessie mooing in horror as they all thought that Woody murdered Buzz when seeing Buzz's detached arm.

Woody realized his mistake and put his arm behind his back trying to hide it but it was too late as Rex put his hands to his mouth and turned away to barf.

" Oh, that is disgusting." Hamm commented before Mr. Potato Head yelled out in a furious rage " Murderer!" Sylvia then ran back towards the window without Buzz and called out " No, wait! Guys! It's not what you think! Buzz broke his arm!"

" You murdering dog! And you tried to involve Sylvia in on this?!" Mr. Potato Head yelled out to Woody who then desperately called out " It's not what it looks like! I swear!"

" Save it for the jury. I hope Sid pulls your voice-box out, you creep!" Mr. Potato Head yelled out harshly before he turned to Sylvia and called out " And Sylvia, you can come back here until you realize what Woody has really done to Buzz!" He then let go of the lights and they fell down from the window.

" No, no, guys! You all don't understand! Woody didn't do anything! Buzz is alive but he just broke his arm! It got detached!" Sylvia desperately called out to the toys along with Woody desperately calling out " Sylvia's right, guys! Don't leave! You gotta help us! You don't know what it's like here!"

" Come on, let's get out of here." Mr. Potato Head told everyone as he, Hamm, Bo and Rex walked away along with Hamm saying " Go back to your lives, citizens. Show's over." Boy Blue, Bessie and Slinky Dog were still at the window looking at Woody and Sylvia with shocked eyes.

" Slink! Boy Blue! Bessie! Please listen to us!" Woody desperately cried out.

" Yeah guys! You gotta listen to us! Buzz is not dead! He's alive! He just fell down and broke his arm!! Do you hear me?! Buzz is ALIVE!!" Sylvia desperately called out as she and Woody were trying to convince the wooden puppets and springy dog that Buzz is alive but it was too late as Slinky Dog sadly pulled the blinds down to shut them which made Woody cry out " Slinky! Boy Blue! Bessie!"

(Meanwhile at Andy's house)
After shutting the blinds, Slinky Dog walked away from the window with sadness in his eyes while Boy Blue and Bessie were still standing at the window as they just realized something. Sylvia's words about Buzz being alive, falling down and breaking his arm echoed inside Boy Blue's head and inside Bessie's head too, making them realize that Woody and Sylvia were telling the truth.

" Wait, Buzz is alive but he just broke his arm?" Boy Blue softly questioned himself before he looked down at Bessie who looked up at her master as they both seemed to believe that Buzz is really alive but he just broke his arm from falling down but they both didn't know why he did that though.

" Boy Blue! Bessie! Get down from that window! Woody's a murderer!" Mr. Potato Head yelled out before Boy Blue and Bessie did what he said but they still remembered the words Sylvia said about Buzz. Then suddenly, a thunderstorm was heard from outside.

(Meanwhile)
At Sid's house, Woody slumped on the windowsill in defeat as he was completely distraught that his own friends believed that he murdered Buzz when that wasn't what really happened.

Sylvia put her hand on his back as a way of comforting him and she calmly said " Hey, the sooner the three of us get out of this place, the better." Woody looked up at Sylvia before smiling at her and said " Thanks for always having my back, Sylvia."

" No problem, Sheriff." Sylvia told Woody with a smile before she started blushing with embarrassment since she secretly loved Woody so much but she knew that he loved Bo Peep.

Suddenly, they heard noises coming from behind them so they turned around to see the mutant toys converging around Buzz.

" Buzz!" Woody and Sylvia exclaimed before they hurried off the table and towards the mutant toys.

" Go away, you disgusting freaks!" Woody angrily told the mutant toys but what stopped Sylvia was that the Babyface toy turned over to grab Buzz's detached arm with her erector-set pinchers to which Woody was shielding himself and had a tug of war with it and he exclaimed " Alright back! Back you cannibals!" Woody lost his grip and fell back, hitting the wall. Sylvia watched as Buzz was swarmed by the mutant toys as she was curious to know if they were trying to fix him. Woody ran over to them with anger but before he can do anything, Sylvia put her hand on his chest as a way of stopping him and he yelled " Sylvia! Why did you do that?!"

Woody then followed her eyes as they saw the mutant toys step aside to reveal Buzz having his arm reattached to him much to Woody's surprise.

" Hey? Hey, they fixed you." Woody said to Buzz while moving his arm to see if it was true. The cowboy doll still didn't get it and said " But — but they're cannibals. We saw them eat those other toys." Sylvia facepalmed once more before she exclaimed " For the last time! Toys cannot eat toys!"

The mutant toys stepped back to reveal Janie and the Pterodactyl who have been repaired as well with tape around their necks and heads. The toys looked innocent at Woody and Sylvia.