Chapter 31(Finale)

Months later, it was Christmas in Andy's new house and all the toys were mingling and dancing to some music while Buzz & Hamm were listening to the baby monitor and after they heard Sarge's voice announce something, Hamm looked down at the other toys and announced " Hey, head's up everyone! It's showtime!"

" Oh! It's time!" Rex exclaimed with excitement as he and the other toys stopped dancing and hurried over to the monitor along with Sylvia, Boy Blue and Bessie. Woody was about to follow them but Bo yanked him with her cane and he said while rubbing his neck " Oh! Bo! There's gotta be a less painful way to get my attention."

" Merry Christmas, Sheriff." Bo Peep said in a rather soothing tone of voice as she pointed her cane upwards to the sheep holding the mistletoe with their mouths before Woody looked up and asked " Say, isn't that the mistletoe?"

" Mm-hmmmmm." Bo Peep responded before she dropped her cane to dip Woody in for a kiss.

The toys were congregated below the baby monitor this time with excitement instead of fear. Boy Blue put his right arm around Sylvia's shoulders which caused her to look up at him startled and she asked " Boy Blue, why do you have your arm around me?"

" Well, I just wanted to give my best friend, Princess Sylvia a Christmas hug." Boy Blue told her before Sylvia smiled at him as she chuckled before giving Boy Blue a hug back before they let go as they along with the other toys continued to listen to what was being said on the baby monitor.

" Maybe Andy'll get another dinosaur, like a leaf eater. That way, I could play the, uh, dominant predator!" Rex told Slinky Dog as he started to laugh before Slinky started laughing with him.

" Quiet everyone, quiet!" Buzz told all other toys as they all heard Sarge's voice from the baby monitor announce " Molly's first present is... Mrs. Potato Head. Repeat. Mrs. Potato Head."

" Wow, congratulations Mr. Potato Head!" Sylvia proudly congratulated Mr. Potato Head who looked overjoyed.

" Yeah! Way to go, Idaho!" Hamm congratulated Mr. Potato Head as well.

" Gee, I better shave." Mr. Potato Head said before he took off his mustache piece and flicked it away. Bessie mooed at the happy potato head toy as a way of rooting for him before Boy Blue said " It's great that you finally get to meet your new wife, Mr. Potato Head."

Woody climbed up onto the bed to join Buzz with Bo's lipstick covering his face before Sylvia climbed up to join them too and started to chuckle as she noticed Woody covered in Bo's lipstick.

Boy Blue & Bessie climbed up onto the bed to join Woody, Sylvia and Buzz as well before all the toys heard Sarge's voice through the monitor say " Come in, Frankincense. Andy is now opening his first present..." The monitor suddenly went static before Buzz started banging the side of it with worry.

" Buzz. Buzz Lightyear, you're not worried, are you?" Woody asked the space toy  before Buzz defensively responded " Me? No, no, no, no..."

" I can't make out..." Sarge's voice can be heard saying before the monitor went all static again which made Sylvia, Boy Blue and Bessie look worried too.

Buzz then cleared his throat before he asked " Are you guys worried?" As a response, Sylvia, Boy Blue and Bessie looked at Buzz and Sylvia responded " Yes Buzz, technically we are worried."

" Oh come on, guys. What could Andy possibly get that's worse than a toy?" Woody asked the three toys. Oh boy, the toys were in for a big surprise as they all heard a dog barking from downstairs before Andy said " Wow! A puppy!" Woody, Sylvia, Buzz, Boy Blue and Bessie looked at each other with surprised expressions on their faces before they each shared a nervous smile. It was already stressful enough that they had to put up with Sid's dog and now they have to put up with Andy's new puppy? What in the world was happening? Well, everyone had a great day on Christmas and they all lived happily ever after.

The End!