Chapter 20

Bo Peep walked over to the wooden puppets, springy dog and toy dinosaur and asked " Are you four okay?"

" We're just worried about Woody, Buzz and Sylvia. That's all." Boy Blue told the porcelain doll. Bo looked down sadly and sighed " Oh yeah, I'm worried about them too. Especially Woody. I hope they find a way to get back." She then thought to herself " Oh Woody, I hope you come back along with Sylvia and Buzz because we're all so worried about you three."

They were in for a surprise because Hamm called out " Everyone, it's Woody and Sylvia!" When hearing that, Boy Blue, Bessie and Slinky Dog excitedly climbed up to the windowsill and Bo Peep questioned " Woody? Sylvia?"

" You're kidding?" Rex questioned while looking up at Hamm and Mr. Potato Head.

" Woody! Sylvia!" Slinky Dog exclaimed with excitement as he was happy to see his two pals Woody and Sylvia.

" Woody! Sylvia!" Boy Blue exclaimed with excitement as well when he saw Woody and Sylvia at Sid's house along with Bessie mooing with joy.

" We're gonna get out of here, guys." Woody told Sylvia and Buzz but they noticed Buzz wasn't with them so both of them turned around and noticed Buzz playing with his arm as if it were a toy airplane while he made crashing and exploding noises.

From Andy's house, as Rex already climbed up towards the windowsill, he was surprised to see Woody and Sylvia at Sid's window and exclaimed " Hey, look!" Bo Peep looked out the window and exclaimed " Woody! Sylvia!"

" Hey, guys!" Sylvia called out while happily waving her hand at her friends.

" Boy, are we glad to see you guys!" Woody called out to them with relief.

" I knew you'd come back, Woody & Sylvia!" Slinky Dog called out.

" What're you two doing over there?!" Bo Peep called out as well.

" Yeah, we were worried sick about you both!" Boy Blue called out while agreeing with Bo Peep.

" It's a long story, Bo and Boy Blue. We'll explain later." Woody called before he took out the Christmas lights and called out " Here, catch!" He tossed one end of the Christmas lights towards Andy's window and Slinky caught it with his two front paws before he called out to Woody & Sylvia " I got it, guys!"

" He got it, guys!" Rex called out in an overly excited voice.

" Yay! You did it!" Sylvia called out excitedly while clapping her hands.

" Yeah, good going, Slink! Now just tie it onto something!" Woody called out to the springy dog happily.

" Wait! Wait! I got a better idea. How about we DON'T?!" Mr. Potato Head rudely suggested before he snatched the Christmas lights from Slinky which caused the springy dog to say " Hey!"

" Potato Head!" Bo Peep scolded the toy potato head.

" What is wrong with you?!" Boy Blue angrily asked as he was mad that Mr. Potato Head would just snatch the lights from Slinky like that.

" Did you all take stupid pills this morning?! Haven't you forgotten what Woody did to Buzz?! And now you wanna bring him back over here?" Mr. Potato Head angrily questioned his friends.

" But Sylvia's innocent." Boy Blue reminded the toy potato which made the other toys nod in agreement.

" I know Sylvia's innocent but the problem is that she's sticking up for Woody." Mr. Potato Head told everyone.

" No, Mr. Potato Head, Buzz is with us and he's alive!" Sylvia called out.

" Sylvia's right, Mr. Potato Head! Buzz is right here and he's with us!" Woody called out to them but Mr. Potato Head and Hamm weren't buying it so Mr. Potato Head angrily called out " You are a liar!"

" No he's not lying! Buzz really is with us!" Sylvia called out to Mr. Potato Head and the other toys.

" Yeah guys, I'm telling the truth!" Woody chimed in before he turned to Buzz and said " Buzz, come over here and you just tell the nice toys that you're not dead." But the space toy wasn't paying attention as he was too busy peeling off the sticker from his wrist communicator before he crumbled it and growled. Woody turned to the window and called out " Just a sec!"

Woody and Sylvia walked away from the window before Woody asked " Buzz, will you get up here and give us a hand?" Buzz didn't understand what Woody meant so he threw his broken arm at Woody and Sylvia.

" Ha ha. That's very funny, Buzz." Woody sarcastically said insincerely before he snapped " This is serious!!"

" Hey, Woody! Sylvia! Where'd you two go?!" Rex's voice called out to them waiting for an answer from outside the window. Both Woody and Sylvia heard Mr. Potato Head tell Rex " They're lying. Buzz ain't there." Then they heard Boy Blue say " Don't say that, Mr. Potato Head. I'm sure Buzz is there with them."

Woody looked at the broken arm and had an idea. He picked it up, looked at Sylvia and said " I'm gonna borrow Buzz's arm and make everyone believe this is Buzz." Sylvia looked at him with wide eyes and said " No way, Woody. I'm not go along with your stupid idea into pretending that the broken arm is Buzz. Everyone's gonna raise suspicions when they see this."

" What do you want me to do? Buzz won't come up here and the others are getting impatient and they wanna see Buzz." Woody whispered to her before they heard Boy Blue call out " Woody! Sylvia! Are you both still there?!"

" You know what? Go ahead and take Buzz's arm and make them believe that this is Buzz but I don't want any part in this. I'm gonna try to convince Buzz to come up to the window." Sylvia sighed before she walked away towards Buzz.

" Suit yourself." Woody muttered before he walked up to the window with Buzz's broken arm and he said " Oh, hi Buzz. Why don't you say "hello" to the guys over there!"

" Hiya, fellas! To Infinity & Beyond!" Woody imitated Buzz's voice while waving the arm up & down.

" Hey look, it's Buzz!" Rex exclaimed with joy as Bo Peep and Slinky Dog looked happy while Mr. Potato Head, Hamm, Boy Blue and Bessie looked at Woody suspiciously.

" Where's Sylvia?!" Bo Peep called out.

Woody then looked back in Sid's room to look at Sylvia and mouthed " Come on, Sylvia. Get Buzz and show everyone he's alive." Sylvia looked at Woody and mouthed out " I'm trying." He then looked back at Andy's window and called out " Sylvia's very busy doing something right now!" He then shook Buzz's arm and said " Hey Buzz, let's show the guys are new secret best-friends shake." Woody then high-fived Buzz's arm and said " Gimme five man!"

" Something's screwy here." Hamm said as he was weirded out and irritated. Boy Blue got down to Bessie's level and whispered " Okay, this is weird." Bessie nodded her head in agreement as a response to what Boy Blue said.