Chapter 15

As both Woody and Sylvia were impatiently watching Buzz talk to the aliens, they both heard a familiar voice yell from behind them " Hey, bozo, you got a brain there?" They both gasped as they turned around to see Sid bashing some games and he yelled " Ha-Ha, take that!" The machine beeped which indicated that the game was over. Sid was angry and hit the game with mallet before he walked over to the claw game."

" Oh, no! Sid!" Woody exclaimed before he and Sylvia jumped on Buzz and exclaimed " Get down!" The three toys were all the way inside the pile of aliens.

" What's gotten in to you two? I was..." Buzz got cut off by Woody snapping " YOU are the one that decided to climb into this..." But before Woody could finish his sentence, an alien shushed him and whispered " The claw. It moves." The claw lowered down and grabbed an alien that was on top of Buzz.

" I have been chosen!! Farewell, my friends! I go on to a better place!" The alien exclaimed as he moved towards Sid and Sid whispered " Gotcha!"

As soon as the alien dropped, he saw Buzz Lightyear amongst the other aliens and excitedly exclaimed " A Buzz Lightyear?! No way!"

Hearing that, Woody & Sylvia looked at each other in bewilderment and Sylvia asked " Great, now what are we supposed to do?!" Woody then spotted a repair door and whispered " There's a repair door right there. We can easily escape through there." As soon as Sylvia spotted the repair door, she & Woody moved towards it before he started straining to open it.

By the time Woody managed to open the door, the claw lowered towards Buzz and grabbed him which caused Sid to exclaim " Yes!" Both Woody & Sylvia gasped in fear.

" Buzz! No!" Woody exclaimed as he grabbed Buzz's feet before he turned around and whispered " Sylvia, grab me by the hips and drag us all to the repair the door." The princess doll saluted before she said " Yes, sheriff." She then grabbed Woody by the hips and started pulling him & Buzz towards the repair door which caused Sid to bang his fist on the glass and yell " Hey!" Sylvia desperately tried her best to pull Woody and Buzz to the door when suddenly the aliens pushed them back into the claw machine and Each one of them said at a time:

" He has been chosen."

" He must go!"

" Hey! What are you doing?! Stop it! Stop it, you zealots!" Woody snapped before Sylvia took out her sword.

" Hey, cut it out! Let us go!" Sylvia snapped while she pointed her sword the aliens as she was trying to get them to let go of her and her male friends but they wouldn't. All three toys were lifted up by the claw and it took them to the Prize door and dropped them.

" Alright! Triple prizes!" Sid exclaimed with excitement before he took Woody, Sylvia and Buzz out the Prize section and looked at them with evil delight.

" Let's go home and... play." Sid said evilly before he chuckled sinisterly.

(Time Skip)
Sid was approaching his house on his skateboard, humming to some rock music. Buzz peeped out to see Andy's house next door for a bit and said " Sheriff, Princess, I can see you both are dwelling from here! We're almost home."

" Nirvana is coming! The mystic portal awaits!" The alien blabbed much to Woody and Sylvia's annoyance.

" Will you be quiet?! You guys don't get it, do you? Once we go into Sid's house, we won't be coming out." Woody whispered as Sylvia nodded her head in agreement. As Sid opened the door, his dog Scud started barking aggressively at the bag which startled the toys.

" Whoa, Scud! Hey, boy. Sit!" Sid ordered the dog and Scud did what his owner said.

" Good boy! Hey I got something for you." Sid said and from inside the bag, Woody gasped and whispered to the toys " Freeze!" Woody, Sylvia, Buzz and the alien toy froze as Sid reached into the bag to grab the alien and he put it on Scud's head.

" Ready, set, now!" Sid yelled which caused Scud to grab the alien toy and he aggressively shook it back & forth much to Woody, Sylvia and Buzz's utter distraught and horror.

" Hannah! Hey, Hannah!" Sid yelled out before a little girl who happened to be Sid's little sister Hannah came over  with a doll in her hands and asked " What?"

" Did I get my package in the mail?" Sid asked his sister.

" I don't know." Hannah responded while shrugging her shoulders.

" What do you mean you don't know?" Sid asked a little rudely.

" I don't know!" Hannah responded in a annoyed tone of voice before she looked back at her doll.

" Oh no, Hannah!" Sid exclaimed as he sounded worried.

" What?" Hannah asked.

" Look! Janie!" Sid exclaimed before he took the doll out of his sister's hands as a result of her responding " Hey!"

" She's sick!" Sid mockingly exclaimed.

" No she's not!" Hannah told him with worry as she was about to cry. Sid ran upstairs and said " I'll have to perform my operations!" He was making his way upstairs with Hannah trying to stop her big brother.

" Not Sid's room! Not up there!" Woody muttered with worry.

" Exactly. I can go anywhere in this house but Sid's room!" Sylvia chimed in with worry as well. Hannah can be heard from outside the bag crying out " Sid, give her back!" Sid didn't listen as he made to his room before he went inside and slammed it into Hannah's face. He tossed his bag onto the bed and pretended to play doctor.

" Oh no! We have a sick patient here, nurse! Prepare the OR, stat!" Sid playfully exclaimed before chuckling while his little sister was banging on the door begging her big brother to give the doll back. He then put Janie in a vise and said " Patient is prepped."

From inside the bag, Woody, Sylvia and Buzz peeped their heads out a bit to see what Sid was doing before Sid continued " No one's ever attempted a double bypass brain transplant before."

Sid put on a mask and pulled out a toy pterodactyl from a box and said " Now for the tricky part. Pliers!"

" I don't believe that man's ever been in Medical School." Buzz whispered from inside the bag.

" That's because this isn't a man we're looking at. This is a kid." Sylvia softly reminded Buzz.