Chapter 2

A sketch board walked past Woody and Sylvia before they both stopped but Woody stopped in a Western battle way which made the princess giggle.

" Hey Etch!" Woody said to the Etch-a-Sketch who then stopped next to the sheriff and Princess before Woody said " Draw!" Both Woody and Etch drew with Etch a picture of a gun.

" Oh! Got me again." Woody responded while holding his chest as he was pretending that he got shot. Princess Sylvia chuckled while giving Woody and Etch a little smirk as she shook her head in a positive light since she thought that they were hilarious.

" Etch, you've been working on that draw. Fastest knobs in the West." Woody told the Etch-a-Sketch.

" Got a staff meeting, you guys! Come on, let's go!" Slinky Dog announced as he still gathered the other toys for the staff meeting. Sylvia was helping Woody look for a doodle pad and he said " Now where is that..." Sylvia spotted where the doodle pad was and she said " It's over there Woody." He looked to where she pointed and said " Oh there it is."

" Hey, who moved my doodle pad way over here?" Woody asked one of the toys as he and Sylvia walked towards it before a green toy dinosaur jumped up in front and roared really loudly at the sheriff and princess.

" Hey Rex." Both Woody and Sylvia greeted the Tyrannosaurus rex.

" Were you two scared? Tell me honestly." Rex questioned as he wanted to know how Woody and Sylvia felt after he roared at them.

" I was close to being scared that time." Woody responded as he didn't feel intimidated.

" As for me, I was a bit startled but it was only because you jumped up right in front of us." Princess Sylvia responded as well but was very impressed that Rex roared in her and Woody's face.

" I'm going for fearsome here, but I just don't feel it. I think I'm coming across off as annoying." Rex said as he was doubting himself about having to be a scary & fearsome dinosaur.

" Don't worry Rex, you'll get there." Princess Sylvia told the Tyrannosaurus rex as he walked off but felt a bit better when he heard some encouragement from the princess.

" Thanks for helping me find the doodle pad, Sylvia." Woody thanked the princess.

" No problem, Sheriff. I'm always there to help." Princess Sylvia replied as she blushed at the cowboy for thanking her for her help. You see, when Princess Sylvia first met Woody, she began to enjoy his company and always became his trusty assistant. Heck, she also had a huge crush on Woody ever since she first watched his show called " Woody's Roundup." and that's what made her want to help the sheriff. Sylvia wanted to ask if she can be Woody's girlfriend but there was only thing that stopped her from doing so. Bo Peep. Speaking of Bo Peep, Woody got grabbed by a crook and was pulled over to the porcelain figurine. Princess Sylvia caught up with Woody.

" Oh, hi Bo. Hi." Woody said as he blushed a bit.

" I wanted to thank you Woody, for saving my flock." Bo Peep told the cowboy in an attractive tone of voice.

" Oh hey, it was, nothing." Woody responded nervously while he was still blushing.

" What do you say I get someone else to watch the sheep tonight?~" Bo Peep questionably teased Woody which caused him to blush even harder.

" Oh, yeah!" Woody sheepishly giggled and muttered at the same time as a response to her question.

" Remember, I'm just a couple blocks away." Bo Peep said as she walked away from Woody and Sylvia.

Sylvia just smiled a bit before it turned into a small frown. She then heard a young male voice say " Hey Sylvia." The princess turned to her left to see a boy in a blue triangular hat along with a blue shirt and dark blue pants walking towards her. His name was Boy Blue and he happened to be Princess Sylvia's best friend ever since she was owned by Andy.

" Are you doing okay?" Boy Blue asked the princess.

" Honestly, I can't get too jealous, right? I mean it's not as if Woody knows that I really love him. But then again, why would I tell him if it would mean ruining his relationship with Bo Peep?" Princess Sylvia responded as she felt a bit disappointed. Boy Blue put his hand on her left shoulder and said " Hey, don't worry about it. At least Woody appreciates your help."

Princess Sylvia looked at Boy Blue with a smile as she knew that he was right.