Chapter 7

After hearing what Buzz said, the toys came up onto the bed and walked towards the spaceman.

" I'm Buzz Lightyear. I come in peace." Buzz introduced himself to the other toys before Rex walked up to him, shook his hand and said " Oh, I'm so glad you're not a dinosaur."

" Wh-why, thank you! Now, thank you all for your kind welcome." Buzz thanked the toys with a smile.

" It's no problem." Boy Blue responded.

" Say, what's that button do?" Rex asked as he noticed one of the buttons on Buzz's chest.

" I'll show you." Buzz told the toy dinosaur before he pushed the button and his voice box said " Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!" The toys were amazed by this and Slinky Dog commented " Hey Woody's got something like that. His is a pull string. Only his is..."

" Only his voice box sounds like a car ran over it." Mr. Potato Head rudely commented which caused Woody to hold his pull string. Sylvia obviously didn't like what Mr. Potato Head said about Woody's voice box.

" Oh yeah, but not like this one. This is a quality sound system." Hamm commented before he asked Buzz " Probably all copper wiring, huh? So, uh, where you from? Singapore? Hong Kong?"

" Well, no. Actually, I-I'm stationed up in the Gamma Quadrant of Sector 4." Buzz responded. As he continued talking, Woody and Sylvia looked at the back of box and read the description in the speech bubble that said " As a member of the elite Universe Protection Unit of the Space Ranger Corps, I protect the galaxy from the threat of invasion of the evil Emperor Zurg, sworn enemy of Galactic Alliance." Which is what Buzz just told everyone and the toys were amazed by those words.

" Oh, really? I'm from Playskool." Mr. Potato Head said.

" And I'm from Mattel. Well, I'm not actually from Mattel. I'm actually from a smaller company that was purchased in a leverage buyout." Rex told Buzz.

Woody and Sylvia walked over to Bo Peep, Boy Blue and Bessie who were also amazed by the cool Space Ranger toy.

" You'd think they'd never seen a new toy before." Woody said in a rather pouty tone of voice which made Sylvia look at him with wide eyes. She knew this wasn't good for him.

" Well, sure. Look at him! He's got more gadgets on him than a Swiss Army knife." Bo Peep said.

" Yeah, he does look really cool." Boy Blue chimed in as he agreed with Bo.

" You gotta admit Woody, we've never had a toy like this in Andy's room before." Sylvia told Woody who rolled his eyes in response. Slinky then pressed Buzz's laser button which caused Buzz to say " Ah, ah, ah, ah! Please be careful. You don't wanna be in the way when my laser goes off." As a response, Slinky Dog shook his head "no" as he understood what Buzz said.

" Hey, a laser!" Mr. Potato Head exclaimed before he looked at both Woody & Sylvia and asked " How come you two don't have lasers?"

" It's not a laser!" Woody responded in annoyance before he continued to politely say " It's a little light bulb that blinks." Sylvia, Boy Blue and Bessie nodded her head in agreement while Bo Peep just gave Woody the look of " Really now?"

" And besides, Woody & I don't need lasers to make ourselves look cool." Sylvia stated to Mr. Potato Head.

" What's with Woody?" Hamm quietly asked Mr. Potato Head who then teasingly responded " Laser envy."

" All right, that's enough! We're all very impressed with Andy's new toy." Woody told everyone but he was not amused.

" Toy?" Buzz questioned as he was weirded out by Woody calling him a toy.

Toy Story (Aranea2020 Version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें