You left a remark

My name is Sara I am here to conduct an interview with Mr. M for my research para sa magazine namin sa company. " I heard his one of the richest man in the world and the most powerful as well". Going into this medyo kinakabahan ako kasi Hindi lang siya mayaman at powerful pero I heard May Pag ka mafia daw si Mr. M "I quickly stood up and fix myself when I heard his secretary called my name".

Ms. Sara, Mr. M will would like to see you now, please follow me.

"I quickly stood up and fix myself when I heard his secretary called my name".

A huge wooden door opened and there was a guy sitting on a leather black office chair... I can't help but "gasp for some air as a enter the room". I can't see him yet kasi his facing the glass windows. I didn't waste anytime and I clear my throat.

Good morning! Mr. M, I am Sara the one who will interview you. "

The anticipation of him to face me is rising, as if I am meeting a prince of England that's how it feels like. As soon as his chair turned into my direction I froze and I was mesmerized to how handsome this man is. "Just like in the magazine, mas gwapo siya sa personal". I wasn't aware that my mouth was slightly open kinda like a jaw drop experience ganon. I snapped from talking to myself when his manly deep voice spoke.

Ms. Sara let's get started with your questions "I said as I got up quickly to fix my suit and prepare for this interview or whatever this stupid thing is ".

Before I start with the questions I extend my hand to give him a handshake, but I didn't take it personally when he didn't reach for my hand "I know mafia bosses can be ferifying and I think his of them".

He place a black pencil infront me which I kindly grab. Kasi who comes into an interview without a pen? "So stupid sara".

Ms. Sara? Are you ready to start ? As he said to me with a cold unproacble tone.

Okay Mr. M first question... "my voice is cracking as I ask my first question".

"How do you define success? And if you were to thank someone for your success who will it be?"

Why don't you look around Ms. Sara everything you see here is success.

"When he said that para naman akung tanga na inikot ang king ulo at mata. Hindi pa naman ako tapos Tignan ang office, he spoke again with his manly voice".

And you have to rephrase your question.. why? I don't owe anyone my success. "I slightly raised my voice when I answered her question".

To answer your question... success is when you can make everything and everyone revolve around you. " I proudly and confidently said it all in her face. Oo it might sound mayabang pero Ayun ang reliality".

"As I ask the next question... this time mas kabado na ako, I continue to shake a little as I continue, which I didn't think that it was that obvious".

Ms. Sara here " I handed her a glass of my water..".

Why don't you drink this water to calm yourself down ? Kasi if you can't continue this interview I don't have time to waste. "As I wait for her to speak, I keep looking at my wrist to keep tract of the time. Like I said, I don't have time to waste"."

"This time, I came a little closer to her and sat on the edge of my desk. To make it a little informal to lessen up her nervousness. she's beautiful that's what I said to myself. But she's not my type ang baduy niya manamit parang manang, I wonder what a little make over can do to her".

After I drank water he handed me, i can see how his so focus at staring at me. I slightly put my hair on the back of my ears. I felt a little shy to continue this interview, imagine a guy like him looking at you i think it is quite intimidating. My day dreaming stopped when he spoke "gosh there's that voice again".

You know Ms. Sara you are making this a little complicated and as I said that I grabbed the book on her hand where all her questions are written. As soon as I did,she was a little shocked kung bakit ko yun ginawa. One question on that book kinda raise my eyebrows".

even with your wealth and power, how come your still a bachelor isn't money can buy you anything? "I read the question out loud, I made sure she can hear the questions she prepared.

As he was reading the question my heart was pounding and shit i wasn't going to ask that question anymore kasi para saakin it is too personal.

Have you ever loved Sara? Well i guess i can call you Sara dahil gusto mong maging personal diba? Now answer my question, have you ever loved? " as I repeated the question, this time I am heated na. Hindi tulad kanina I am trying to calm myself this time inis na talaga ako sakanya. I don't let anyone to know me personally, one thing that money can do is i can keep everyone's mouth to shut up".

Sir... "I said as I am nervous to respond. I honestly did not know how to answer that question, I never had a boyfriend. I look at him with a fear painted on my face, siguro naawa siya sakin. Even if the question was a bit personal he insisted to answer the question which is a relief in my end".

You better have all your ears open Ms. Sara and listen carefully as a I answer this question of yours. "I don't know what gotten in me, but I wanted her to hear about my personal life".

I was once engaged, but just like you said, money can buy lots of thinks but one think it can't buy is love. To what is the reason why the wedding never happened kasi she can't stand my life and i can't further tell you about my life that is crossing the line. " as I said that, I stood up and extended my hand to her as my way of saying thank you and good bye".

Thank you Mr. M for accommodating me for today and for answering the questions I prepared. " I returned the handshake, I firmly grabbed his hand and I gripped it as tight as I could. For one last time he looked at me eye to eye and I walked away from him.