Binyagan natin ?

When Sara told me I am going to be a father... halos Hindi ko maitago ang Pag ka excite ko.

Lalo na nung makati ko ang baby mafia ko sa ultrasound. Wala pa man pero ramdam ko na, na lalake ang baby mafia ko.

Sa sobrang Pag ka excite ko I called all my team to build a nursery... never in a million years that I will thought na bubuo ako nang nursery.

I called my all my team to bring in all the things for the nursery.... Pero habang pinapanuod ko sila.

I realized I want to be hands on building this nursery kaya I asked them to stop and leave the room.

I got on my knees and I grabbed a screwdriver and got to work.

Kaylangan ba nang baby nang ganito kadaming bagay? Tatlo klaseng crib? Is this really necessary? How is a little human needs all of these?

"Tanung ko sa sasarili habang Lito lito na ako i assemble ang mga gamit ni baby mafia".

Bong don't have any idea that I been watching him trying to build a crib.

Sa totoo lang... he looks so sexy building a crib. Who would've thought I get to get a Mafia building a nursery?! And hot Diba?

I can't help but laughed a little nang maipit ang kamay niya sa crib.

Wife? Really? Nakakatawa yun? Why don't you help me instead of watching me.

"As I winked at her.. trying to seduce my sexy wife".

Your so sexy Mr. M building this nursery.

. "As I slowly walked towards his direction and as I bit my lower lips. I think all of this hormones is pumping all these energy in me".

Wife? What are you doing?

"As I slowly back away from her.. to tease her a bit. Shit the way she bit her lip kinda wake up something in me".

Oh? Why Mr. M ? Diba Eto and gusto mo? To make baby Mafia dizzy inside again?

"As I slowly unbotton my top Pj's".

Why don't we rock his world a little ?

I think Baby Mafia won't mind being in A rollercoaster.

"As i licked my top lip".

Wife gusto.... pero dito talaga sa nursery?

Bago pa magamit ni Baby Mafia tayo muna ganon?

Oo naman.... We have to make sure na safe and steady and ang bed ni Baby Mafia.

"As I unbotton the last button of my top and I was only left with my brassiere".

I can't help but feel heated kasi now it make sense why her chest is bit rounded and full lately.

Love? Are you just going to watch me undress or baka gusto mo ako tulungan.

"I said to him in a very seductive tone".

Walang kaabog abog... I grabbed her at hiniga ko siya sa kama.

At dahil my eyes landed into her breast at first....

Hindi na ako nakapag pigil at agad kung hinubad ang bra niya at my mouth nibble onto her nipples.

At dahil buntis nga siya... her nipples is extra sensitive....

her moan came in rapidly and her hand grabbed my head asking me to go deeper and harder as I nibble it.

As I continue to play with her chest...

I gently rubbed my bulge on her womanhood. While we both still have our bottom clothes on.

Love!!! Please I need you

"as I groan for the anticipation and I tried to pull my pants off. Ako na ang nag baba kasi mukhang walang balak si Bong".

Wife... please be patient

"as I continue to push her hand away from her pants and I continue to rub my bulge onto her womanhood".

Love, Hindi na ko talaga kaya and stop teasing me already.

"Habang hirap na hirap na ako sa Pag pigil nang Sarap nang aking nararamdaman".

Say it properly asawa... beg me the right away.

"as I remove her pants and slid her underwear onto the side. And I continue to tease her with my bulge".

Asawa... daddy Bong please get inside of me na asawa.

"ahhhhhh.. I moaned as I felt Bong insert his whole to me... fully erect".

Good girl wife.... "As I thrust doing the pull and push method".

Bong.... Please love deeper and faster

"masarap man ang ginagawa ni Bong pero kulang parin".

Gusto ko man patagalin ang love making namin ni Sara...

when she move her hips along with my thrust I can't help but bust in her.

Ahh.. that was good wife "I said to her as I pull my manhood out of her and as I catch my breathe".

Mr. M quickie nga lang Dapat eh ikaw naman kasi you love to tease me so much.

Tease you? Hold on Mrs.M you came onto me. You started all of these mess at Hindi ako papayag na ganon lang kabilis.

My eyes widened when Bong grabbed me and positioned me in front of the window.

Immediately I placed Both of my hands on my chest to cover my breast. Kasi ang mga tahuan ni Bong nakapaligid sa buong bahay namin.

Walang sabi sabi... pinasok ko ulit ang manhood ko sa Pag kababae ni niya.

And just like the first time... it feels tights.

I grabbed both of her hands that is covering her breast and I placed her hands behind her to arch her a little.

Love... I need my hands. Kaylangan ko takpan ang mga dibdib ko "bulaw ko Kay Bong".

Wag kang mag alala wife the windows are only one way. You see them but they can't see us.

Kung ganon... I sat on the edge of the window and I spread my legs even more to give Bong more access.

Now love... what are you waiting for ? Get me from this position

Without wasting time... I position myself again between her legs and I thrust fast and deep like there's no tomorrow.

The sound in the room is filled with Sara's moaning and my groaning. Both of us was lost in the sensation of what were feeling.

I continue to thrust and along with that I also nibble her nipples and using my hands to support her.

Bong.... Love... I am so close babe please don't stop and yassss deeper.

And after a few minutes we both reach our climax. I collapsed on her shoulder and she rested her back on the window.

How is my little Mafia there? As I rubbed her belly.

Nako tama na Bong.. continue to build the crib na baka Saan naman to papunta.

"Umalis na ako at pinulot ko ang aking damit sa sahig".

Pero bago ako tuluyang Umalis I looked at him and I Said to him

Kasalanan nang crib na yan kung bakit nag init ako sayo. "I winked at him and I left".

I was left with nothing to do but to finish building the nursery that I was supposed to be doing.