Out of sight, out of touch

Are you serious? "Hinagis ko lahat nang papel na binigay sakin nang private investigator".

Boss! We looked every where already. Every corner of New York City sir we looked, but we can't find her boss. We even offered money to people, but no one knows where she is.

Get out. Get out before I use this gun on you. "I said as I continue to play with the gun on my hand".

"Sara, nasaan kana ba? Nasaan na kayo nang mga bata? Love please hirap na hirap na ako. I am losing my mind just thinking what happened to you. I said to myself".

Babe? What is going on in here? This is the 20th investigator you fired. Please quit already, this is all you do Babe. Everyday you come here and you end your night here looking for them.

Liz. Leave my office now bago pa ako mag salita na makakasakit sayo. Wala ako oras para sayo. I am looking for my wife and my children. "I bluntly said to her".

Bong enough! "As I yelled at him". 5 years isn't not enough for you na wala na sila? 5 years Bong, maybe you can stop looking for them and it's time for us to build our own family for God sake.

"Hindi na ako nakapag timpi at lumapit ako sakanya at sinakal ko siya".

Don't you ever tell me what to do. Kahit lumipas pa ang 10 taon hahanapin ko parin sila. It's your fault kung bakit wala sila dito ngayun.

And build a family? "I said to her as I laughed sarcastically". I already built a family and that family, you can never give me a family as beautiful like the one I built with Sara.

Why the fuck to you even have to show up, I was happy we were happy without you.

"And I let go of her and throw her on the chair".

You see that woman. "As i point on our wedding picture in my office".

That woman will never be you. Pag hanap ko siya, I will make sure you will never see the light again. This is all your fault, Saka ang bobo mo to ever think that I will love you. I left the office when when I heard my phone rang.

"Hello, yes Doc I am on my way. Please let's keep this short and fast because I still have a meeting to attend".

Mga anak please don't be too makulit naman. Paalala ko lang tatlo kayo isa lang ang mommy. "As i Watch them running around in the hospital".

Vin, Sandra. Dito lang kayo okay? Me and Simon has to see the doctor. Sandra, look over Vin please. Pag balik ko at wala kayo mamaya dito, Hindi na Tayo pupunta kay Apo mamaya sige! "As I tried to scared them both".

Mommy why so worried po ba? Ako po bahala kay Vin mommy. I will make sure that his stinky butt stays here with me po. "As she smiled to her".

Vin?! Are you listening to mommy ?

Yes po mommy, dito lang po kami ni Sandra maldita "kiss her on the cheeks".

Vin, where are you going? Sabi ni mommy dito lang tayo. We can't wander around, see you are the one who gets us the palo kasi. "She gave the sweetest pout ever".

Bahala ka dyan Sandra, look that door is open let's go and see?

Vin we can't mommy will get mad if she didn't see us here sige ka she will palo you again. Gusto mo ba makita si Sara the beast ?

Boring ka talaga Sandra. Bye I will go alone na lang.

Bong wasn't even aware that his son has entered the door. Vin sneak in side the room as quiet as he could, but when he saw the man sitting with doctor he can't help himself and yelled for him.

Ah huh! It's you, your the man in my dreams ikaw po yun sir. Same eyes po kayo nung man sa dreams ko. Bakit po you look like my lolo ?

Maybe the kid felt a sense of comfort with Bong... he came closer to him and lightly brush his hand on to his face.

Bong was so confused, but his heart was pounding. He was speechless too. All the words he wanted to say went out into the thin air. The only thing his body allowed him to do is to look at his son.
The moment didn't last long. Bong was forced to look on to the door when a little girl came in.

Similar to the Boy... he also felt the comfort for the little girl. Unlike the boy, Sandra didn't paid Bong any attention and she was only focus on her goal.

Vin!!! Sabi ko sayo mommy will get mad. Let's go na. She's waiting for us na, if we all get palo because of you I swear I fight you Vin. Ugh! Your so annoying kasi Vin.

"As the two came out of the room running. When Sara saw her two kids, she just refused to say a word and just gave the two the look. And continue to walk to leave the hospital".

Care to explain what happened in the hospital? Sandra? Vin? "I said with authority in my voice".

Mommy kasi si Vin eh I was just sitting there and waiting for you and he ran.

Vin anak ikaw ? Care to tell me huh ?

Mommy his real po... I knew he has to be real. The moment I dreamed about him I knew he his real po.

Bigla naman ako kinabahan sa Sinabi nang anak ko. Bahala na, alam ko it won't last long. I can't keep them forever.