Wala na nga ba ?

I am currently in a business meeting.... Chavez came up to me and whispered to me.

"Sara's security reported that she got into a car crash..when they checked in the car she was no longer there. They went into a tunnel and no Sara came out of the tunnel. Everyone is reporting back to the base boss as we speak".

My eyes widened as Chavez left and and gathered all my team out the building.

Without wasting time... I stood up and fixed my suit.

Sa totoo lang Ayaw ko ipakita that I was afraid. Pero ang puso ko parang gusto nang kumalas sa aking dibdib.

Chavez take me to the accident I want to see for myself.

"Sara... baby mafia as I keep repeatly call their names in my head".

Bullshit.... Drive faster Than that Chavez.. my fucking wife is pregnant.

If something happens to my wife and specially my baby... I will kill all of you and even you Chavez.

At this point I am not sure anymore kung ano ano na ang sinasabi ko.

Naunahan na ako nang galit at kaba. Lalo na ngayun na buntis si Sara. I can't lose them both.

"as I make a fist of my hand and punched the window of my car. Which as expected, basag siya".

It didn't take long at nakarating na kami. Halos hindi pa nakatigil ang kotse pero gusto ko na tumalon sa Pag aalala.

The place was filled with reporters and Sara's security. Sa sobrang gigil ko sa security ni Sara... hinugot ko ang baril ni Chavez sa likod niya at binaril ko sa paa lahat nang security ni Sara.

You son of a bitch....where is Sara? You guys have one job is to protect her! Where is she?

"I asked her security and no one dares to talk... at dahil gigil na gigil parin ako. Tinutok ko ang baril sa ulo nang isang security ni Sara at diniin ko sa ulo niya.

Fucking answer my question... where is Sara?

"Mas Lalo ko pang binaon ang baril sa ulo niya habang my teeth is grinding itself sa sobrang gigil ko".

Boss... we were heading to the mall because she said she was bored at home and she wanted to grab some clothes for the baby.

That was correct boss and all of a sudden... when her and her driver drove to this tunnel another car cut are car and after that boss.... We just heard a loud bang and that's it boss.

That's is?.... That's all your gonna tell me? My wife is gone? And if she's dead where is her body?

Hindi ko napigilan ang sarili ko at pinutok ko ang baril sa dalawang security ni Sara.

Paheras kumalat ang dugo nila sa aking mukha at damit.... Kitang kita ang takot sa mukha nang security ni Sara sa aking ginawa.

Wala akung magawa kung hindi dahan dahan mang hina ang aking mga tuhod.

Sa buong buhay ko ngayun lang ako siguro umiyak. Ang nag iisang babae na aking minahal wala na.

Tuluyang bumuhos ang luha nang maalala ko ang nursery nang baby mafia ko.

Ngayun araw ko pa man ipapakita kay Sara ang finish nursery ni baby Mafia.

Nang makaipon ako nang lakas tumayo ako at nilapitan ko ang kotse kung Saan naaksidente si Sara.

The car was totally wreck. What my mind can't process is where is her body? My eyes caught her purse in the back seat.

I grabbed it from the wreck car and the first i checked was her phone... Sara "as I yelled her name habang yakap yakap ko ang bag niya".

Imbes ba ngumawa ako at hanapin ang wala... ang walang Sara ko at baby Mafia.

Kinuha ko ang susi nang kotse at ako ang Umupo sa drivers seat.

Hindi ko alam kung Saan ako pupunta pero i refused to believe that my wife is dead.

Diba nga? Patay lang Pag May katawan pero in this case wala. Buhay ang asawa ko at buhay rin ang baby mafia ko.

Boss? Where are we heading to?

Gather all the troops we have and grab all the weapons we owned. I also want you to have Tomas and his crew investigated. Contact Herbert and all my friends, I need you all the power I can get to find my wife Chavez.

"I said to him with full of authority and anger in me. This day is not going to end without me bringing my wife home".

I didn't think of anything else but to back home and make a plan. When we arrived home and my man and all the power I needed was there.

Pare? What is this? Bakit may biglaan meeting tayo ? Istorbo ka talaga Bong kahit kaylan.

Tinutukan ko agad si Herbert nang baril. Sa isip ko, right now is not the right time to joke around.

Woah... pare bakit May baril agad? Ano bang problema mo?

I didn't bring you guys here to joke around. Just know that right now I can kill all of you sa sobrang galit ko Mundo ngayun.

Pare.. let's put the gun down and let's talk about this and have a game plan.

Robin is right pare Pag usapan natin to.

Sara got into a accident earlier and when I went to the site only her car was there. Her body is not there and no trace of blood is seen kahit patak nang isang dugo wala. "I buntly said to them".

Pare who else will do this? Business is good and no one... I mean no one will dare to cross the line with you.

Herbert is right pare... no one will ever think to hurt you and specially no one will ever think to hurt Sara pare.

Bullshit!!!! I don't need any of you guys opinion. We're here kasi we need to save my wife and my baby. Yes you guys heard it right she's pregnant.

If something happens to my wife and specially my child I will have you all killed.

Pare... suggestion lang pero Diba remember? I warned you about Sara meeting Apo lakay? Sabi ko sayo she needs to be careful around Apo lakay. No one will dare to cross path with you, but....

Chavez grab all the cars we owned out the garage.. load each car with gear and weapon.

Pare are you sure about this? You know we can fight everyone pero Hindi si Apo Lakay.

For my wife Herbet... kahit tatay ko pa kaya kung patayin. Chávez I will take the lead

Mahal... baby Mafia daddy Mafia is coming to save you both.