Not the ordinary

If you wake me up like this everyday we won't have any problem Asawa. "As I woke up from her kissing me all over my face".

Haha.. Wake up Daddy M we miss you na kasi. I been watching you sleep kanina pa sobra tagal mo naman magising mahal.

Well, since I am awake get ready.. you know what para ma bilis maligo na tayo nang sabay kasi today is the big day for my babies. We will find out what my babies are. "I said as I pulled her out of the bed and in the bathroom".

"Pwedeng naligo lang sila.. pero bahala na kayo mag isip kung ano ang ginawa nila sa banyo hahaha".

Saan ba tayo pupunta Mahal? "As we are on our way to where ever we are going".

Surprise Asawa... Don't be too relax kasi Malapit na tayo

It didn't take long for the car to parked in front of a private jet with matching red carpet pa.

As for me... I did not bother to ask questions I was already expecting na magiging bongga ang gender reveal na to. Ang daddy M naman kasi Hindi alam ang salitang "simple.

Come on... spill it I know you want to ask me kung Saan tayo pupunta Mommy M.

No.. I don't want to ruined your surprise for me kaya I will trust you all the way for this mahal. Though, kaylangan mo pa ako paayusan kay Tomas kaya alam ko this day will be not ordinary.

Well sit back and relax and Mommy M... It will be a long flight.

In the other hand. Bongs team are busy preparing the gender reveal. Even Tomas is there to retouch Sara once they got to the venue. This has to be the biggest event they have to prepare in their life time. Even Chavez is helping the organizer, organize the whole event.

Chavez.. We just landed, are you guys all done?

Yes Boss all done... We have barricaded the whole street.

"Call ended".

Love.. "as I top her shoulder gently". We are here.

Where are we mahal?

Well why don't you look over the window mahal.

Bong.. What are we doing here? This is too much for a gender reveal

Welcome to Paris, France Mahal ko.

Dito talaga natin gagawin yung gender reveal love? Saka when did you planned it this? How did you do this over night? "I said with so much question".

Diba sabi ko sayo. You don't have to worry about anything. Saka I remember sabi mo nuon sakin dream mo maka punta sa Paris. Kaya here! I want you to remember how I made Paris special for you. Special for us rather. "I have a confused look on my face when I saw her laughing".

Oh? Why are you giggling ba Ayaw mo ba? Pwede ko naman i cancel lahat to. "Pag babanta ko sakanya".

Natawa lang ako Daddy, kasi mamaya baka ako  narin ang may-ari nang France. Hepp!! Alam ko ang tingin na yan haha don't even try Daddy okay na ako dito. Sobra sobra pa. "I held his face and gave him a peck on his lips".

Let's go daddy? Ready or not. "As I pulled him out of the car. There I saw his team all wearing pink and blue". He didn't say any words but instead he intertwined our hands together tightly.

Both Sara and Bong stood in front of the Eiffel Tower. As if the time is going in slow motion With them waiting for the tower to reveal the gender of their baby. The anticipation is building up... as the count down begins.. the tighter they hold each others hands. The ten seconds count down seems to be the longest ten seconds of their life.

10

.
.
.
.
.

The Eiffel Tower lights up together with fire works and jets flying in...blowing  the blue puss out to the air.

As for Bong and Sara... they both put their forehead close to each other... and because there is no words to explain how happy and overwhelmed they feel.. they just stayed like for minutes and waits for it to sink in. And finally Bong spoke.

This is it Mommy M.. no more turning back. 3 boys and I promise we will protect you for as long I lived.

Ang daya mo naman Daddy... lahat talaga sila lalake.

What can I say my boys heard me when I was making them "I winked at her and sealed this day with a passionate kiss".

just like that Bong is the happiest person alive. Finally not only one but three Baby boys will carry is heir.

Three future Mafias??