Practice lang yung una

Pag tulog ka, you seem like angel mahal ko. "As I brush my fingers to his face while his peacefully sleeping".

I can't help myself, but to stare at you while your sleeping. Kasi Pag tulog ka... I know that the beast in you is sleeping too.

Only if you have an idea how scary it is to love you. At least, only when Mr.M is out.

And....

Sometimes I wonder kung panu ka pag naging tatay kana. "As I sigh deeply".

Sandali pa lang kita nakakasama pero I am crazy for you, just like how crazy you are to me.

Natigil naman ako sa Pag admire sakanya nang magising siya.

Love? "With my sleepy voice"

Why didn't you wake me up ? "As I went a head and gave her shoulder a kiss".

Kasi po pag tulog ka, Mr. M is at peace. Medyo nag eenjoy na ako kay Bong. "As a slightly smile when I told him that.

So be it then...

Sayo lang naman lumalabas si Bong... well Pag bad girl ka kay daddy Bong then you will see Mr. M. " as I naughty said to her".

Oh? Why did you become so serious all of the sudden?

" as I grab the sheet up that is covering both of are bodies. At umupo namana ako".

Get dress Sara... may pupuntahan Tayo

Jusko po Bong ano nanaman ang trip mo ?

Enough talk mahal hurry the car and May jet is waiting for us.

Instead of having a pit with Bong, i got dressed like he told me to and once I am done. He held my hand and guided me inside the car.

Not too long... we got to his private jet

And just like before I didn't ask any questions and just go with the flow.

Look over the window mahal...

My eyes were mesmerizes nang matanaw ko ang napaka gandang view.

Welcome to the Bahamas

Hindi ako sigurado kung bakit Nandito kami. Ang alam ko lang handa ako sumama kahit Saan niya ako dalhin. Ganon nga siguro talaga Pag mahal mo na, Pag ibig nga naman.

Tomas is here to fix you up mahal and siya na ang bahala sayo

Nang marinig ko ang pangalan ni Tomas kinabahan naman ako. Whenever his here I am sure grande ang pa event ni Mayor jusme.

After a few hours me finally tapos na kami ni Tomas.

I am wearing a black cocktail dress na kitang kita ang likod ko.

You always look beautiful and lovely my dear.

"As a brush up her curls and looking at her to thru the mirror".

Tomas... can we change my shoes into something flater than this?

Oh sure my dear Can I ask why?

Chismoso bakla to. "As I said it to myself".

My feet are sore "Ayun na lang ang dahilan ko at Buti naman na niwala ang bakla".

Hindi nag tagal... huminto ang kotse sa harapan nang isang restaurant.

Simula na nang nakarating kami dito Maski anino ni Bong Hindi ko parin nakikita.

Sara ? Let's go? Aya sakin ni Tomas sa loob ng restaurant na to.

The restaurant was empty.. but knowing Bong probably closed this all up para saamin.

Thomas guided me to walk towards the back of the restaurant.

The sand was covered by a roses trail

Go on lovely... just follow the roses

I just gave Tomas one more glance and I went ahead and followed the roses.

It didn't take long.. after a few more steps there was Bong.

"Photo is not mine"

"Photo is not mine"

Standing in front of the sign.

I stood close to him and my tears started to pour.

Mahal Anung ginagawa mo? "Sabi ko sakanya habang patuloy parin ang Pag agos nang luha ko".

Sara... "as I held her hand and kiss her forehead".

forgive me for my first proposal but I want to do it right this time.

I am not the most romantic person you met, but for you I can make everything romantic.

I kneeled down in front her and took out a new engagement ring.

"The first engagement ring was already curse kaya I need to get her a new one".

Sara.. will you marry me.. will you marry me again ??

I bend over and kiss him... yes! Yes I will be your future wife AGAIN.

I grabbed her by her waist and I spinned her around because of all the joy that I am feeling.

My future husband... Mahal put me down please nahilo ako dun nang bongga.

Sorry sorry, but please promise me one thing?

I just gave him a look... with so much mixed emotions in my face

Don't you dare leave me again. Kasi this time for real na ang engagement natin. Kung pwede nga lang let's get married now para wala kana talaga kawala sakin.

You know what bakit kaya Hindi na lang Tayo mag honeymoon? "As I wink at her na May matching Pag taas baba nang kilay ko".

Honeymoon ka dyan.. "as I slightly hit his arm".

See?! Kaya mo naman pala mag propose nag ganito.. yung una practice lang ba yun mahal ?

Wait lang.. napansin ko naman na iba ang sing sing na suot ko.

Yes I am what your going to say mahal. You deserve a new one. Like you said yung una practice lang yun. This one for real na

Mahal. Sara.. my Sara this is it now okay? No more messing up? Us together and that's finals

Are lips met and we shared a passionate kiss.

I break are kiss to gasp for some air and told him.

Yes no more messing up mahal ko.

As I went back and to kiss his lips.

We sealed the night with a kiss and a night to remember for the both us or maybe for the 3 of us.