Unfinished businesss

The sunrise was shining through the nursery... it didn't take long for Bong to wake up when the sun hit him directly to his face.

After a few minutes of realizing what happenned last night with him and Sara. He quickly glances over Sara who is sleeping on his arms.

"I have to be the most luckiest guy in earth to wake up next to this beautiful woman. As I said to her I while my fingers brush through her face".

As I watch her sleep.. para naman ako nakaisip nang bright idea kung pano ko siya gigisingin. Para bang May light bulb na umilaw sa ulo ko.

🔞🔞
Dahan dahan ako pumunta sa paahan niya. And once I got there.. I lifted the blanket that is covering her flawless and sexy body.

"Now tell me I am not the luckiest guy huh?!". That's the only thing I was able to say before I continue my business .

Ang unang bumungad sakin ay ang mga mapuputi niyang legs. Hindi ko na pigilan ang saririli ko at I planted some soft kisses on her legs.

"Grabe naman ang asawa ko.. mukhang na pagod ko talaga siya kagabi. Sus tatlong round lang naman yun, ngayun pa lang ang pang apat. I said in my mind as my kisses travels up on her thighs".

Dahil nga sa love making namin kagabi. She's not wearing her clothes, which gives me an easy access to her womanhood.

Before i do anything else with her womanhood, i gave it another glance and this might be weird pero I really love the smell of her womanhood. Kaya sininghap ko ang pag kababae niya. Just like expected, it smells like roses the roses that I will never get tired of smelling.

Bong did not waste any time and he slightly spread Sara's legs. He quickly buried his face on to her womanhood and started playing with it.

As soon as Bong uses his tongue. Sara woken up from the sensation that she is feeling.

Imagine waking up. But waking up this way was so unexpected for her.
The first thing she did is to gripped his hair and she is slightly pulling Bong hair.

Ahh... love grabe ka naman mang gising  please love maga pa. "I moan when he continue to eat me out".

Love gising kana pala. Do you like how I woke you up?

Grabeee... Hindi lang like love pero love ko. Love, Hindi mo yata ako narinig it's still swollen please.

"I said to him habang he continue to play with my clit".

" I laughed a little when she repeated herself". Gentle lang I promise. Me doing this is like giving you a massage. But if you want me to stop I will.

" before I could even wait for her to speak I inserted my finger to her hole while my mouth is still focus on her clit".

Sara.. moan because of too much pleasure from the combo that is Bong is doing.

Asawa... no no don't stop " I said to him with my voice cracking from the good ness of that his doing to me".

Inaalis ko ang bibig at darili ko sa pag ka babae niya at pinakawalan ko ang Tiger ko na kanina pa nag wawala.

Love please slowly lang.. Masakit at maga pa. Kasi naman you over used it last night. 

" I gasped for air when I felt Bong gliding his manhood on my womanhood. He didn't stop there... I felt him teasing the entrance of my womanhood".

Because Bong felt a bit pity for Sara. Kasi nga maga pa talaga. He refuses to insert his whole, he was just teasing her hole with the tip of his manhood.

Dahil nga Sarap nang tulot ni Bong kay Sara. She took control of the ride and she push Bong manhood all the way.

When Bong realized what Sara did he pulled himself out of her.

Love... ano ba stop it! I won't continue this unless you let me take control. Maga na nga diba ? So let me take control.

I was about to insert my manhood again to her womanhood, but my phone rang.  

When I saw the ID call, agad agad ko tumayo mula sa kama. I can see from her face that bitin na bitin siya.

Where are you going? Hindi pa tayo tapos asawa. Papunta pa lang tayo sa exciting part ano ba. "Inis na bulyaw ko kay Bong as he continue to fix himself in front of the mirror.

Work love and if you need me I will be in my office. All the maids are down stairs they will prepare anything you need.

It's almost half a day when Bong Left the house.. you can see from Sara that boredom is striking her. She quickly fix herself and she put on her black dress and her black stiletto.

I am not done with you Mr. M what Sara wants, Sara gets.

Sir I tried to stop her, but she really wants to talk to you. Please sir I please don't allow this to be the cause for me to lose my job.

Leave Diane I got this from here "I said with my slightly annoyed voice".

I wasn't even done talking when Sara came near me and touch my chest in front of my constituents. And then she whispered.

"I will be in the back waiting for you love. I think you left a unfinished business with me this morning. I bit his ear and I slowly walked away from him".

Leave this meeting room. Will have this  meeting again next time. I said leave now " as I yelled to all of them. No one is allowed to see my woman like that. Only me".

When I entered the back of office.. I saw Sara over looking the window. I grabbed her neck and the only thing I was able to say to her was "You're bad woman"

I like the wild side of you Mrs. M

Why don't we finish this unfinished business your talking about huh Mrs. M?

I occupied her lips with mine. I kiss her in a torrid way.

I felt his hand wandering around my body. I moaned when he starts to nibble on my nipples. Wetting my silk black dress with his saliva.

Ahh.. love yes right there.

I could never get enough of you Mrs. M "I said to her as I carried her to the counter of my office".

I got extra horny and erect when I saw that she's wearing a black thong..

You really came here prepared huh ?

I will not come here without any bullets Mr. M

With that being said . Let's put this thong of yours in my pocket and I will replace it with mine.

And just like that... his fully hard and erect manhood came one with mine.

After a combination of hard and steady thrust we both reached our climax.

After I was able to catch breath. I took my thong from his pocket and I wore it.

Now I am done Mr. M that was good and I will see you at home  " I kissed him and I felt his office".

What just happened ?! " Ayun na lang ang nasabi ko sasarili ko when I watched her walked away from me".

Holy shit... I created a monster