Swept by you

Wow! You came home late at lasing ka pa talaga. Bong your laughing? Really what's funny huh? Ikaw pa may gana tumawa after being gone the whole day.

Can you shut the fuck up! Don't act like my wife kasi alam mo kung bakit? Nakita ko na si Sara. Sa Wednesday, hindi na ako uuwi dito at dun na ako uuwi kay Sara at sa mga anak ko. "As i buckle sarcastically infront of her".

Your not making any sense Bong. How are you able to find her? Alam mo your being delusional now. Nakakatulong ba talaga ang therapy mo? Or were just wasting money here bong. "As i scolded on him".

Alam ko naman ang gusto mo eh. Eto Diba?! Eto ang gusto mo? Come I will show you how I punish woman like you. A woman who is useless at walang Kwenta.

Bong did not hesitate and rip her clothes. Every piece of her clothes was rip and it al fell on the floor".

He grabbed her by her head and forced her to kneel down. Without hesitation, bong use her mouth to satisfy himself. He didn't even pay attention how she was chocking and in tears. You can see from her eyes that there's no pleasure in her end. And just when she thought his done, Bong used all his force to placed her on top of the table and bended her on top of the table. He rip the wrapping of the condom using his mouth and place the condom on.

I will use protection, Malay ko ba kung sino sino ang nakakagalaw sayo. Saka para hindi ka bumalik sakin na umiiyak thinking I got you pregnant.

Bong forced himself to her, no pleasure, for her, but it was for sure good on his end. Her whole body is also slamming on the table which cause her to feel the pain of him penetrating her. It didn't take long for her to beg Bong to stop.

Bong, please enough. It's hurting me please "she beg him while crying for him to stop".

Stop? Diba Eto ang habol mo sakin ? Now that I am giving it to you your asking me stop. "Ugh, why would I babe I am still having fun here. He said as he buckle lightly to insult her".

After a few trust Bong finally finished.

Here, 10 million in check my lawyers would send you the divorce papers once I have it finalize. "As he starts dressing in front her, while she's left on the table naked and helpless".

Also you can keep this house, I know Wala ka mang pupuntahan. Hindi na ako uuwi dito, everything in this house you get to keep Maski ang mga kotse. And please don't make this even harder for me. You know what I can do and please don't make me try it on you. "Those were the last last words I said to her as I left that house and my marriage with her".

After I left her... I found myself here sa bahay namin ni Sara. The house i built for her at para a mga mafia's namin. Hangang ngayun Nandito parin ang nursery nang mga anak ko. How I wish time never left us love.

Siguro totoo nga ang kasabihan. Pag may nag iisip sayo hindi ka makakatulog. Siguro gising parin si Bong, halos buong araw siya sa isip ko. Dahil hindi ako matulog, naging hobby ko narin mag drive sa bahay namin ni Bong. Madalas Pag Nandito kami kila Apo nag pupunta ako dun. Siguro para narin to have a break from my triplets.

As I turn the car and drive to our car... a song played in my phone  "love story" by Taylor swift. My Sandra loves this song. This song plays over na over again sa kotse Pag Nandito sila. What are the odds that this song is playing while I'm on my way sa bahay namin. Haist, how tadhana plays with me napailing na lang ako and buckle a little and I continue to drive.

As soon as I got here my body knows this home really well. The comfort of this house brings the feeling of home in my heart. And just like expected, my body felt the warmth of the bed. My own feet swept me to the bedroom and without even noticing it I felt the comfort of sleeping, sleeping as if Bong is still beside me.

After answering a few emails and contacting my lawyers. I felt the tiredness in me, I took another shot of the whiskey and I drag myself into the bedroom. When I turned on the lights I have to make sure that I am seeing it right. I even wiped my eyes to make sure my eyes are clear. I know my doctor said it could be the side effect of thinking too much of her, to make sure I ran inside the bathroom and splash my face with cold water. Once I was awaken by the cold water... I ran in her direction. And thats when it hits me when she called for me in her sleep.

"Love, I'm home".

Still swept by the moment that she's actaully her. I grab a chair and I just sat there and look at her. That's all I could do.. and that's all I plan do all night.

Yes love you're home, home with me forever "I said and kissed her forehead".