So close but yet so far

Vin, why are you stairing at your lolo like that?! "Saway ko anak ko".

Is there something in my face apo? Its like your stairing at my soul apo. Tell me ? What's wrong apo? Care to tell lolo?

Anak what is it ba ? "Concern kung Tanung sa anak ko". Vin huh kanina ka pa. Maski sa kotse tahimik ka what's going on ba? Tatamaan kana sakin makita mo

After a few seconds the child broke his silence.

Lolo.. how many of you is there po ba? "Sabi nang bata habang patuloy sa pag subo nang pagkain".

Anak! Ano ba yang mga tanung mo. Syempre isa lang ang Lolo mo. Where did you even came up with that idea anak?!

Mommy kasi earlier po sa hospital, I saw a man that looks Exaclty like lolo po. Same eyes po, similar to the man in my dreams, but lolo is more gwapo than him. "The kid said innocently to his lolo".

Your dream apo? Care to explain to lolo whose this guy in your dream ?

Lolo si Vin po always crying at night. He keep dreaming about a man that looks like you daw po. His so annoying po lolo every night po his crying  and disturbing me and Simon.

Sara, I can add Vin for intervention? I have connections and he can help Vin get rid of all the bad dreams. What do you think ?

Wag na siguro Dad, you know naman ang mga bata Medyo Oa Pag dating sa mga pananginip. I am sure it's just one of those dreams.

Kalvin, who was the kid earlier ? Do you happen to know him ?

No, I am sure it's just one of the kids who wanders around the building. Why?

I felt something with that kid. Weird enough, but my heart pounded as if it's telling me something.

Call the hospital police, security, and the admin I need to confirm something. Send them all to my office. Now Kalvin I have no time to waste.

I need the camera footage in 5th floor.

Sir what Exaclty are we looking for?

"I made sure I am seeing this right. A woman who is not only familiar to my sight, but familiar to my heart".

Sir?

Call the registration and and scheduler. Ask for Sara Marcos. And ask about the kids too. "The anticipation of waiting is killing me, all I need is a the heads up that it's her. And if it's her, I will make sure that I will bring them home".

Kids, why don't you go up stairs huh? Freshen up and lolo has something for you guys later.

Sara.... I think it's time, soon enough Bong will know that I'm hiding you and the children. It's not a coincidence, Bong goes to that hospital too to get help to get over you. Look Sara, patawarin mo ako. It's my fault alam ko kung Hindi dahil sa business namin he wouldn't marry her. I know you now and I was all wrong with you. You're a great mother and you're good for Bong. Sorry kasi ngayun ko lang na kita. If you guys ever cross path again choose him again anak. And you have the right to ever be mad at me "I said as i held her hand and wipe the tear in her eyes".

Dad, kanina sa hospital I know siya yung nakita ni Vin at Sandra. Kaya alam ko dad sooner or later he will find us. Kaya ko na po dad, whatever happens I will face it and at the end of the day siya parin po ang tatay nila. No dad, I can't be mad at you kasi alam ko po ang pinasok ko. Since from the beginning I know I am not the right fit for the family.

Yes sir. She was here, but only one of her kids is registered in the hospital. I was only able to get one name of the 3 kids. Simon Luis Marcos, his the one seeing the doctor.

When is the their next appointment ? "I said without making any eye contact with them and I wanted to do is to get down to business".

According to the system sir their here Monday and Wednesday so meaning they will be here Wednesday at 9am

"That's all I needed to know. Para ako na buhayan nang loob. 5 years, limang taon ako nag hintay at alam ko Hindi na sayang ang oras, pagod at pera ko".