Not just yet

As me and Sara entered the ball... sure it was all eyes on us kahit ang mga Mata ni Apo nakatingin saamin.

I gripped her waist even tighter if I let go of her, Apo will sure have her killed.

In the other hand Sara is thinking of ways how to escape. And which Mr. M noticed. And whispered to her

"I know what your trying to do Sara... kahit Anung gawin mo your mine and these people here? They will bring you back to me and I don't know how and what gives me the urge and I licked her ear".

I was gonna give her a kiss on her neck nang lumapit saamin si Apo. At agad agad kung nilapat ang kamay ko sa bewang niya.

Who is this beautiful lady you brought Bong? I wasn't aware that your bringing a plus one "as I brush my hand on Sara's shoulder".

Dad! Please don't touch my woman.

"Only if Sara knows how much in danger she's in. My dad only wants a girl for me that knows this business like we do".

Bong, can I have a word with you?... alone if possible.

Before I got up and talk with my dad, I whispered again to her.

"Sara... don't you dare think about it, not now and I need you to just stay in this sit and behave. After I said that to her, I fixed my tuxedo and went to Mr. M senior's directions".

Dad? What is it that you want to talk about? "Kinakabahan ako kasi kung kaya ni Dad pumatay, I am sure he can kill me too".

What the hell do you thinking your doing? Bringing an outsider here? She can be in a serious danger Bong.

"This time I lost my control and I raise my voice to him".

Dad! You don't understand and I know she can be in danger kaya I have all my man protecting her".

You can protect her all you want Bong, but how sure are you that you can protect her from me?

I didn't bother to agrue with my dad and instead I rush to my sit where I left Sara and she's not there.

"Shit...shit,  Woman doesn't really listen do they?! I rolled up my sleeves and only if people can see the smoke that is coming in out on my nose, that is how mad I am with her".

Chavez find Sara and check all the corner of this venue. Put all my man in all the exits and make sure she comes backs alive.

"Ang Tigas talaga nang ulo mo Sara.. Ang takot ko lang baka tauhan ni papa ang makakuha sayo and for sure hindi na kita makikita nang buhay. Thinking that sent and nervousness alarm in me".

The moment Mr. M stood up and left.. I didn't waste any time at tumabok ako pa labas ng ball na to.

Without knowing where to go I just ran for it, Hindi pa ako nakakalayo isang armadong lalaki ang nabangga ko.

Where do you think your going Ms? "Boss.. I got her".

"Okay.. bring her to the headquarters and I will bring her back to the beach house. Don't you dare hurt her or else I will shoot you Chávez. Sinusubukan mo talaga ako Sara? Well tonight is the night. Habang umuusok parin aking ilong".

Ms. Sara get in the car please I don't want to hurt you while I have the gun pointed at her.

Hindi na ako pumalag at sumakay na lang ako nang sasakyan.

"Boss I have her now and we're heading to the headquarters".

After a few minutes dumating narin sila and there was My Sara.. kahit anino niya gusto ko malapit saakin. Ganon ako ka possessive sa tanung gusto ko.

"You will regret this shit Sara, as I drink the whiskey in my hand".

Great job Chavez "I handed him a envelope filled with cash". You can leave her here Chavez.

When the door closed, I hold her on the back of her head dahil sa sobrang inis ko sakanya sa pag takas niya.

Mr. M nasasaktan ako "habang pilit ko umaalis sa pag kahawak niya sakin".

Do you think I care ? Didn't I tell you Kanina na wag kang aalis dun? What do you think? You can escape from me ?

"As I tightened my grip on the back of her head".

Let me remind you again na I owned you now!! "Gigil na Gigil kung sabi sakanya".

Mr. M please stop, I'm hurting "like I promised I won't show him vulnerability.

You are really trying me woman... now for your  punishment turn around. "I commanded her with my husky voice while the smoke on my noise is still blowing hot air".

Are you crazy ? Me? Turning around for you? Fuck you Bong.

Tumalikod ako sakanya pero Hindi pa ako nakaka layo sakanya.. hinawakan niya ako sa leeg at hinalikan niya ako.

It was a rough kiss, kiss na walang pleasure, kiss na nasasaktan ako.

I continue to kiss her with no tension of giving her pleasure. After I kissed her I turn her around and bend her over.

Like I said Sara akin ka lang at dahil pasaway ka ngayun Daddy M will punish you.

Hindi natuloy ang balak niya at tumayo ako at sinampal ko siya.

"I held my jaw after she slapped me...I was shocked kasi Kahit sino walang gumawa nun sakin".

Who the hell do you think you are Mr. M?! Yes like you said you owned me, but you have to work to get this body.

Instead of hurting her back... I came closer to her and held both of her cheeks.

My baby..Sara all I want to do is to protect you?! Is that too hard for you to understand?

You see that old man there earlier?! I am protecting you, mostly from him kaya baby "I calmly said and I placed a kiss on her nose".

Yes I am ruthless, but I am never usually like this. I get possessive, especially if I like the woman  "I kissed her upper lip".

Isn't obvious ? I want to give you the world baby and that diamond necklace it looks stunning on you.  "I went for her lips and I kissed her lips fully".

The kiss lasted for a minute and I pulled my lips away from her and I spoke.

Let's continue this when we get back to the beach house for now, I want you fix yourself and we are going down there and I will introduce you Mr. M senior.

Gusto niyo ba nang action? Haha